Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Trassidia

VIP Member
Brittney lee Saunders. Former YouTube star that used her YouTube following to launch her own successful clothes business and many other businesses after that. She’s smart because she worked out from a young age that being an influencer and a YouTuber wasn’t sustainable and she needed to do something else. Now she’s absolutely loaded
She’s the FAYT owner? Outdo backs onto it. I don’t like the clothes, the shop looks lovely, but it’s cheap clothes and she supports a dero like Kate.

Reactions: 2

sweetface2022

VIP Member
I have a feeling she’s bringing out a tan or something to do with a tan…. We haven’t seen or heard her mention her favourite tan in ages
I thought it was a colab with naked harvest or rise and conquer shit Georgie scam. So I thought some journal or some sludge to drink

NancyBrenda

So this icecream machine seems like a scam tbh. You make the icecream in a jar, then freeze the ingredients for 24hrs, then it turns the icecream. It’s a blender. She could’ve just used the ninja.
The Creami is actually great. It’s not like a blender at all.
---
Didn’t even get a kindle. She’s not a book girlie 😂 also these stickers aren’t even stuck on. She used tape to put them on. And they are the most basic stickers. Usually you reference your fave books but she doesn’t have anything because she’s just doing it for the trend she’s not actually a reader
This is better than a kindle in my opinion. You can borrow from the library on it so you don’t have to buy all your books.

sweetface2022

VIP Member
It’s funny because only influencers really have time for these stupid journals. Everyone else in the real world is too busy actually living. I bet it’s expensive too.

Also, did we really need this angle, Kate? I don’t need to see what you had for breakfast.
The airbrushing on her cellulite legs is a joke

ekm0236

Chatty Member
What is this fake excited scream they are doing on repeat. She looks ridiculous
I hate it!!!! Especially Georgie Stevenson who doesn’t show any emotion in her photos she uploads but silently screams and flaps with emotion in her stories.

More ridiculous behaviour in the grocery store. She reeks of desperation. She looks like a complete fool, setting up her phone in the middle of the aisle. Get a grip on reality Kate.
Convinced at this point that reading/listening to smut in public is a fetish for these people 🙃
Why does the world need to know that you read smut??

She is well and truly over eating. That container is 920ml she will now come out and say she only eats half. Girl no you don’t. You eat the whole thing. Hence why you’re getting bigger and bigger
Has she stopped trying to keep her body at its ideal weight to prove a point with body positivity?
The bigger you get the harder it is to find clothes. I know that from experience.
Maybe that’s why she just wears the same things on repeat in sizes too small 🙃

Reactions: 1

NancyBrenda

It looks like it on the advertising videos on YouTube. It whips up stuff you’ve pre-frozen, like a smoothie bowl.
I’ve got one. It’s got two sets of two blades stacked vertically and they spin while moving vertically down and then back up. I’ve never been able to get the texture I get with it while using a blender or my thermo cooker

Reactions: 1