Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

NancyBrenda

Yeah she looks nothing like she does in her content in the stories of the other girls at golf. Eeeek. And why dress like that to go to the driving range. It’s like all of them went for a content opportunity to dress up and just take photos of themselves posing, pretending they play golf. Literally I can’t believe these are grown women.
They’re definitely her real friends. The girl in the hat owns the gym she goes to and is one of the most beautiful people you’ll ever meet. She theme dresses for every occasion. She’s actually anazing. She’s defs not doing it for content. She owns 3 gym studios and I think has a code for one company that she’s had for years and actually uses weekly (My Muscle Chef)
---
These must be her fake friends (fellow wannabe influencers) who get together for content filming lol cringe.

PS. Why’s it always this kind of skirt. Bending over to pick up the ball and the entire driving range would see what she had for breakfast.
The one in the hat owns three gyms and got PT of the year a few years ago. Def not wannabe influencer.

Reactions: 1

lolza_

So this icecream machine seems like a scam tbh. You make the icecream in a jar, then freeze the ingredients for 24hrs, then it turns the icecream. It’s a blender. She could’ve just used the ninja.
When I’ve seen other people use it they just put in fresh ingredients so I was under the impression it froze them while it was spinning and made instant ice cream. Now I’m super confused.

crazylittlelove

I wonder how Kate feels about not attending the Sarah’s Day / Esmi 8th birthday event in Sydney!. Let’s see if she switches her skincare brand 🤣

NancyBrenda

I hate when people use the term 'aesthetic' as a catch all. Like.... which aesthetic is it?
I did too (well I actually still do) until I actually googled “is aesthetic an adjective” and yep, the Cambridge dictionary states it is and can be used like that. I respectfully disagree 😂

crazylittlelove

Coming on stories and lying about how fast it’s selling, yep Kate that’s definitely being your most authentic self - you have LIED your entire existence so lying is authentic to you.
IMG_8783.jpeg

emmygluewho

VIP Member
HAHAHAHA Outspoken just posted a tiktok on their stories. It is legit Kate from start to finish.

Take note Kate you dickhead.

• Haha

veryrawandreal

VIP Member
Her collab is deff with rise and conquer or whatever its called as they did a story saying they were announcing something today. I hate that I went on their instagram page, I hope it doesn't mess up my algorithm

NancyBrenda

I always like Brittney’s outfits and it tempts me to buy from Fayt. But the website, the way the clothes look on the models and the lack of instock items is off putting so I’ve never purchased.

Is it actually cheap crap? She makes out like she designs all the items.
I’ve been to the shop. They don’t feel cheap and nasty but the styles weren’t for me.

sweetface2022

VIP Member
She is well and truly over eating. That container is 920ml she will now come out and say she only eats half. Girl no you don’t. You eat the whole thing. Hence why you’re getting bigger and bigger

Attachments

• Sad