Dedikated Lifestyle #6

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I will never eat at Blanca because they appeal to bleeping influencers. Swadling goes there to perform a series of poses as well.
Same as Outdo espresso, appealing to the influencers that go to Fayt. Their matcha is tit, probably why they put the pink slop over the top.

Reactions: 5
Check out Netz on TikTok, she just ripped on Aussie influencers and it’s Kate to a tea!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
HAHAHAHA Outspoken just posted a tiktok on their stories. It is legit Kate from start to finish.

Take note Kate you head.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
The fact that she has spent at least $200 on a Rafa Nadal tennis to do "cardio tennis" (which is the most ridiculous thing to watch" is wild ☠

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I will never eat at Blanca because they appeal to bleeping influencers. Swadling goes there to perform a series of poses as well.
Same as Outdo espresso, appealing to the influencers that go to Fayt. Their matcha is tit, probably why they put the pink slop over the top.
Outdo is owned by BLS is it not?

What’s BLS?
Brittney lee Saunders. Former YouTube star that used her YouTube following to launch her own successful clothes business and many other businesses after that. She’s smart because she worked out from a young age that being an influencer and a YouTuber wasn’t sustainable and she needed to do something else. Now she’s absolutely loaded

Reactions: 5
Brittney lee Saunders. Former YouTube star that used her YouTube following to launch her own successful clothes business and many other businesses after that. She’s smart because she worked out from a young age that being an influencer and a YouTuber wasn’t sustainable and she needed to do something else. Now she’s absolutely loaded
She’s the FAYT owner? Outdo backs onto it. I don’t like the clothes, the shop looks lovely, but it’s cheap clothes and she supports a dero like Kate.

She’s the FAYT owner? Outdo backs onto it. I don’t like the clothes, the shop looks lovely, but it’s cheap clothes and she supports a dero like Kate.
Yes she is and yep it’s all cheap crap from
China but she’s smart and has really cornered the plus size market! She can do no wrong because of this!

Yes she is and yep it’s all cheap crap from
China but she’s smart and has really cornered the plus size market! She can do no wrong because of this!
I always like Brittney’s outfits and it tempts me to buy from Fayt. But the website, the way the clothes look on the models and the lack of instock items is off putting so I’ve never purchased.

Is it actually cheap crap? She makes out like she designs all the items.