Dedikated Lifestyle #6

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I always like Brittney’s outfits and it tempts me to buy from Fayt. But the website, the way the clothes look on the models and the lack of instock items is off putting so I’ve never purchased.

Is it actually cheap crap? She makes out like she designs all the items.
She definitely doesn’t design it lol she picks it from a book, the only thing she probably picks is the colour of each item.

Reactions: 2
I always like Brittney’s outfits and it tempts me to buy from Fayt. But the website, the way the clothes look on the models and the lack of instock items is off putting so I’ve never purchased.

The clothes look like Fundie Christian attire, like the Duggers. I loathe long denim skirts, scarred from the 80’s

• Heart
Reactions: 5

I’ve been to the shop. They don’t feel cheap and nasty but the styles weren’t for me.

Reactions: 1
The clothes look like Fundie Christian attire, like the Duggers. I loathe long denim skirts, scarred from the 80’s
Ahahaha I am ashamed to admit I loved their show back in the day. I didn’t realise how extremely problematic they were but that’s exactly how it looks. I couldn’t put a finger on it but you nailed it

Reactions: 1
Has anyone bought from Fayt and can share about the products?
As a plus size girly I’d love to buy but tbh Kate’s styling puts me off 😬 are there any other influencers with fashion sense who can show the clothes off properly?

As a plus size girly I’d love to buy but tbh Kate’s styling puts me off 😬 are there any other influencers with fashion sense who can show the clothes off properly?
I’d love to know too! Brittney makes me wanna buy from Fayt through her personal instagram but the fayt website doesn’t do it for me

I’d love to know too! Brittney makes me wanna buy from Fayt through her personal instagram but the fayt website doesn’t do it for me
Not ever bought from there but did read last week maybe Trash to treasured that they had awesome jeans. I might try I usually like the cheapies from Kmart for casual comfy wear bought 2 last week one size 12 too big other one in apparent same size fkn cut me in half. Lol. Sorry to ask snark unrelated but is there tips on sizing?
Kate is a terrible advertisment for any clothes she wears she always looks terrible. Last week's ridiculously short shorts outfit was not it.

Reactions: 3
Not ever bought from there but did read last week maybe Trash to treasured that they had awesome jeans. I might try I usually like the cheapies from Kmart for casual comfy wear bought 2 last week one size 12 too big other one in apparent same size fkn cut me in half. Lol. Sorry to ask snark unrelated but is there tips on sizing?
Kate is a terrible advertisment for any clothes she wears she always looks terrible. Last week's ridiculously short shorts outfit was not it.
There’s no way to work out sizing for brands ae! I wonder if Fayt is the same. I always have the same issue as you where one size will fit but another pair in the same size will be way too small.

I’m so tired of Kate’s ridiculously short outfits, there’s no way those are appropriate when she’s out and about bending over or shopping. She will be showing off everything.

I
im a size 20 and have a lot of fayt now, I live near one of the stores and actually really like the quality for the price point.Lots is great for work wear too :)

The fact that this place is an Airbnb that she would’ve had to pay to use (it has a minimum 2 night stay which costs $1900) screams how desperate she is for likes.

• Wow
More ridiculous behaviour in the grocery store. She reeks of desperation. She looks like a complete fool, setting up her phone in the middle of the aisle. Get a grip on reality Kate.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
More ridiculous behaviour in the grocery store. She reeks of desperation. She looks like a complete fool, setting up her phone in the middle of the aisle. Get a grip on reality Kate.
Convinced at this point that reading/listening to smut in public is a fetish for these people 🙃
Why does the world need to know that you read smut??

Yeah she looks nothing like she does in her content in the stories of the other girls at golf. Eeeek. And why dress like that to go to the driving range. It’s like all of them went for a content opportunity to dress up and just take photos of themselves posing, pretending they play golf. Literally I can’t believe these are grown women.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
The more people dress up to participate in a particular sport, the worse they're going to be lol.

• Haha