Dedikated Lifestyle #6

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder how Kate feels about not attending the Sarah’s Day / Esmi 8th birthday event in Sydney!. Let’s see if she switches her skincare brand 🤣

Reactions: 1
I don’t think she’s reading them at all! She does do audio books, but they still take time.
Reading and listening to a book are very different things. If she read 10 books she literally did no work. She can listen to an audio book and still do things. As an avid reader. It’s not the same thing

Brittney Saunders posted last week about staying at crown and getting an upgrade to a suite (and even speculated on her pod with Alright Hey (which is one of my fave pods tbh no snark there) whether or not crown did some digging & found her socials and saw she had a large following so on top of her being overly nice at check in, they also knew who she was so bumped her up knowing she’d post about it). Annnnnnd now old copy Kat(e) has just posted stories of the exact same thing… booked the cheapest room & was upgraded to a suite. What an absolute coincidence! Next she’ll be going to Nobu as that’s where BLS ate last week too. It’s giving “I saw Regina George wearing army pants and flip flops so I got army pants and flip flops” hahahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Brittney Saunders posted last week about staying at crown and getting an upgrade to a suite (and even speculated on her pod with Alright Hey (which is one of my fave pods tbh no snark there) whether or not crown did some digging & found her socials and saw she had a large following so on top of her being overly nice at check in, they also knew who she was so bumped her up knowing she’d post about it). Annnnnnd now old copy Kat(e) has just posted stories of the exact same thing… booked the cheapest room & was upgraded to a suite. What an absolute coincidence! Next she’ll be going to Nobu as that’s where BLS ate last week too. It’s giving “I saw Regina George wearing army pants and flip flops so I got army pants and flip flops” hahahahaha
They are all so bleeping predictable. It’s just sad and I cannot wait for influencers to be voted off the island. They’re moochers. I don’t care what money they have or what businesses they started off the back of lies, photoshopping and selling every part of their soul to be a D Lister who would go to the opening of an envelope.
The very thought of staying somewhere with a bunch of posers, who ‘smash’ food for likes makes me want to barf. Surely Slops McGee is losing followers at this point?

Reactions: 2
Just like when Jemma won the crown towers Taylor Swift comp after coming across it by chance and posting all over Instagram how she was so desperate to go! Nothing suss there hey.
Kate has stayed there before but I can’t remember if she got an upgrade. She’s such a foodie that she didn’t even go to the famous Insta worthy all you can eat restaurant 🤨 Maybe because she doesn’t eat seafood. Probs what’s stopping her already having gone to Nobu.

Reactions: 4
How many baked goods did they eat. Holy crap. At least she is some what admitting she is a fatty by leaning into the fat girl content now

duck me that is disgusting. The amount those fat cows consumed!! I kept expecting the video to end but it just went on and on. Absolutely vile.