Dedikated Lifestyle #6

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whyyyy is she using a microphone like she’s a talk show host when she’s in the quietness of her own home where the phone’s built in microphone is more than sufficient 🤦🏻‍♀️🙄🙄🙄🙄

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Whyyyy is she using a microphone like she’s a talk show host when she’s in the quietness of her own home where the phone’s built in microphone is more than sufficient 🤦🏻‍♀️🙄🙄🙄🙄

NOTHING and I mean NOTHING shits me more than influencers and their microphones

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Yeah she looks nothing like she does in her content in the stories of the other girls at golf. Eeeek. And why dress like that to go to the driving range. It’s like all of them went for a content opportunity to dress up and just take photos of themselves posing, pretending they play golf. Literally I can’t believe these are grown women.
They’re definitely her real friends. The girl in the hat owns the gym she goes to and is one of the most beautiful people you’ll ever meet. She theme dresses for every occasion. She’s actually anazing. She’s defs not doing it for content. She owns 3 gym studios and I think has a code for one company that she’s had for years and actually uses weekly (My Muscle Chef)
---
These must be her fake friends (fellow wannabe influencers) who get together for content filming lol cringe.

PS. Why’s it always this kind of skirt. Bending over to pick up the ball and the entire driving range would see what she had for breakfast.
The one in the hat owns three gyms and got PT of the year a few years ago. Def not wannabe influencer.

Reactions: 1
Just grow up Kate. You are so tiresome 🥱
TikTok was the worst thing to happen to come to influencers.
---
They’re definitely her real friends. The girl in the hat owns the gym she goes to and is one of the most beautiful people you’ll ever meet. She theme dresses for every occasion. She’s actually anazing. She’s defs not doing it for content. She owns 3 gym studios and I think has a code for one company that she’s had for years and actually uses weekly (My Muscle Chef)
---

The one in the hat owns three gyms and got PT of the year a few years ago. Def not wannabe influencer.
How do you know she is one of the most beautiful people you would ever meet? Is it common knowledge? Sounds like you’re in a close circle with these friends?

Reactions: 5
TikTok was the worst thing to happen to come to influencers.
---

How do you know she is one of the most beautiful people you would ever meet? Is it common knowledge? Sounds like you’re in a close circle with these friends?
She’s been my coach since 2017. I go to the same gym as Kate but we don’t train in the same classes.

Reactions: 3
She keeps going on & on about spicy books like she’s enlightening us all on something new. Has she never heard of mills & boon? Fifty shades of grey? lol hang on, I forgot that everything Kate does is a first for everyone. 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Did anyone see her insane order from gyg? Double chicken, guac and sour cream and lettuce. No wonder she’s obese. She eats so much food

• Sick
Reactions: 6
What is this fake excited scream they are doing on repeat. She looks ridiculous
I hate it!!!! Especially Georgie Stevenson who doesn’t show any emotion in her photos she uploads but silently screams and flaps with emotion in her stories.

Reactions: 2
What a thrilling anecdote about mixing up the release date for yet another book she wants to put on her shelf to collect dust. Riveting content.

There must have been a crazy rush after you posted this because they've now sold out!!! I hope to God (or goddess!!) there is a restock so those of us who missed out can get a copy!
Can’t wait for them to find the ✨hidden boxes✨ of stock they just took offline to make it look sold out ❤❤

*edited to fix 1am spelling mistakes

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
There must have been a crazy rush after you posted this because they've now sold out!!! I hope to God (or goddess!!) there is a restock so those of us who missed out can get a copy!
I think they have taken them off the website and down the track will put them back branded as a "back in stock item" to drum up hype. There's no way she sold over 4000 of them in 6 days.

Reactions: 4