Dedikated Lifestyle #6

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is well and truly over eating. That container is 920ml she will now come out and say she only eats half. Girl no you don’t. You eat the whole thing. Hence why you’re getting bigger and bigger
It may be because I haven’t had breakfast but that actually looks delicious lol!

Well #riseandconquer tattlers. Our darling #goddess didn’t #sellout her journals, just herself. #Blessthegoddess! I just wonder how long she can keep up this #spiritual facade for? Has she been watching the Juice Plus #bossbabes with their #GC #femmefridays whereby they gorge themselves on rich, #organic cheeses, shop for their #kings and #dancelikenobodyiswatching? Will we see her attending a #yogaretreat before the year is out? I have so many questions for our #queen.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Omg having to circle the face to say how you feel 🤣🤣 how grade 3!!

- Mind over matter?? What a tit quote to put on paper.

I wonder what Steph pase thinks about all these journaling collabs coming out.
Kate used to promote Steph’s stuff, had a commission code etc

Reactions: 2
I wonder what Steph pase thinks about all these journaling collabs coming out.
I bet she’s laughing away to herself because she knows hers are better and original.
I don’t even know who Steph Pase is, but I’ve seen her mentioned on the Ashy Bines thread and now here too.
I bet she has made her money from the journals and now everyone is getting the dregs.

I bet she’s laughing away to herself because she knows hers are better and original.
I don’t even know who Steph Pase is, but I’ve seen her mentioned on the Ashy Bines thread and now here too.
I bet she has made her money from the journals and now everyone is getting the dregs.
All Steph Pase does is whinge about how hard she works, how burnt out she is and terrible her life is. Meanwhile, she’s rolling in cash, building a mansion has two healthy children and a very involved husband. The gratitude and journaling really must work well…

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Stock update anyone?
The stock is FLYING — we are down to 4406 so she has sold another 67 since Wednesday. Make sure you guys get in quick because they are limited edition and they *think* thye have ordered enough ❤

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The stock is FLYING — we are down to 4406 so she has sold another 67 since Wednesday. Make sure you guys get in quick because they are limited edition and they *think* thye have ordered enough ❤
The ability to come on stories and lie so boldly with such fake confidence of how well it’s selling is astounding and just shows that influencer authenticity is absolutely non-existent

Reactions: 5
Coming on stories and lying about how fast it’s selling, yep Kate that’s definitely being your most authentic self - you have LIED your entire existence so lying is authentic to you.
IMG_8783.jpeg

Reactions: 1
The ability to come on stories and lie so boldly with such fake confidence of how well it’s selling is astounding and just shows that influencer authenticity is absolutely non-existent
It’s like those closing down rug and carpet ads on tv ! 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Fuckkkkk imagine how many times she took this picture!?
I think that every time I see a selfie 😂
How many shots did it take them to get the perfect one? And what do they do with all the ones they don’t like, do they stay on the camera roll or do they have to delete them one by one 😂

Reactions: 3
It’s like those closing down rug and carpet ads on tv ! 🤣
Omg yes 😂

my bet is if they don’t see numbers move they will take all the stock off the website, fake claim that it was a sell out and super popular, and then do a heap of promotion about a ‘re-stock’
Failed influencer product launch 101

Reactions: 8
Omg yes 😂

my bet is if they don’t see numbers move they will take all the stock off the website, fake claim that it was a sell out and super popular, and then do a heap of promotion about a ‘re-stock’
Failed influencer product launch 101
Or that they found a RaNDoM BoX

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8