Dedikated Lifestyle #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's put snack connoisseur in her bio on insta. I would've thought a connoisseur would actually make yummy different snacks from scratch not just bust open pre packaged snacks from the junk food aisle. She buys those pre packaged cheese and biscuits too. Hardly a connoisseur. Just a glutton for any food and all food .... as long as it's quick.

Reactions: 7
Me too. I’m also a bigger girl with a nice appetite but I couldn’t eat all of that. I have to agree with you I didn’t notice it until coming here now it’s all I see. She has gone from one bit of sourdough each day, up to two and now at three. I wouldn’t be burning enough energy if I ate like that.
She’s actually a greedy pig. I absolutely love that bigger girls are all about their size and don’t eat what she does….she’s actually her size cos she’s a piggy pig pig….it’s disgusting. Her lack of brand integrity is also foul….if you cannot afford it, don’t wear it babe. It’s an insult to people (like me) who actually pay for legit designer wear to see idiots like Kate wearing fakes. It’s tacky!!!!!

Reactions: 4
I knew she wouldn’t share pics from the event til she had time to edit them🙄

Bianca is a size large according to LSKD promos, yet Kate said she was wearing XXL so how does she look significantly thinner than Bianca?

That’s rhetorical btw, I know why 😒

Reactions: 8
Bianca is a size large according to LSKD promos, yet Kate said she was wearing XXL so how does she look significantly thinner than Bianca?

That’s rhetorical btw, I know why 😒
She looks like a M in this pic…. I hate bringing people down about their sizing etc. because I’m all for love the skin you’re in, but this is bleeping dangerous. I remember probably this time last year maybe a bit earlier before she really was pissing my off I was watching a story and my hubby goes why do you watch this tit. I said I like to see what she is wearing etc. because we are about the same size and I struggle to find something nice for me. He goes babe you are half her size you don’t look anywhere near that big… that got me thinking because on paper I was a size 14-16 (closer to 16) as she was saying she was… that was my light bulb moment. Also that naked harvest pre workout taste like arse!

Reactions: 10
She looks like a M in this pic…. I hate bringing people down about their sizing etc. because I’m all for love the skin you’re in, but this is bleeping dangerous. I remember probably this time last year maybe a bit earlier before she really was pissing my off I was watching a story and my hubby goes why do you watch this tit. I said I like to see what she is wearing etc. because we are about the same size and I struggle to find something nice for me. He goes babe you are half her size you don’t look anywhere near that big… that got me thinking because on paper I was a size 14-16 (closer to 16) as she was saying she was… that was my light bulb moment. Also that naked harvest pre workout taste like arse!
That’s exactly it. I’ve seen so many people say the naked harvest products are gross!

Reactions: 6
Why the fk does she have socks on for yoga; absolute fkn idiot 🙄 and of course making fun of being present for yoga…she’s a proper fat obnoxious witch.

Also love that she always posts herself with people that she is same or skinnier than. It’s so bloody pathetic.

Why the fk does she have socks on for yoga; absolute fkn idiot 🙄 and of course making fun of being present for yoga…she’s a proper fat obnoxious witch.

Also love that she always posts herself with people that she is same or skinnier than. It’s so bloody pathetic.
100% obnoxious witch!
When I saw her comment about being serious for more than an hour, I’m thinking WTF do you actually think your funny, your an absolute joke!
I think Kate is going down a path of trying to leech onto anyone / any opportunity to stay relevant, her content has dried up dramatically!
F2632CFC-5FF0-4433-81D2-F3D2A3E8043D.jpeg

100% obnoxious witch!
When I saw her comment about being serious for more than an hour, I’m thinking WTF do you actually think your funny, your an absolute joke!
I think Kate is going down a path of trying to leech onto anyone / any opportunity to stay relevant, her content has dried up dramatically!
View attachment 1496314
She was acting like an immature giggle girl and wouldn't pose in any of those group shots. I've noticed does this at influencing events, keeps to herself and the other plus size women. Can't let herself look bigger than the actual medium sized women.

She also looked super weak in those yoga poses. Didn't look like she was able to hold the poses so acted like a teenager to cover it up. Does anyone go to her gym? Is she fit? Doesn’t look like it.

I wear socks for yoga lol are you not supposed to??

Reactions: 1
She was acting like an immature giggle girl and wouldn't pose in any of those group shots. I've noticed does this at influencing events, keeps to herself and the other plus size women. Can't let herself look bigger than the actual medium sized women.

She also looked super weak in those yoga poses. Didn't look like she was able to hold the poses so acted like a teenager to cover it up. Does anyone go to her gym? Is she fit? Doesn’t look like it.
I do. But I never go to the same classes as her because of my work. Her best friend is the owner.

Reactions: 3
Kate trying to recreate the Macca's frappe killed me. You just know she's going to be recreating and drinking that rubbish constantly now - icecream, Oreos and caramel syrup all before midday! What a beacon of health. #bopo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.