Declan Rice #4 Deccers just needs to make us all Preggers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought him & Lauren are still together?!
I don’t think it’s about him
Yeah I can’t imagine he would have Jude’s name tattooed on him he if thought the kid wasn’t his.

Reactions: 1
I thought him & Lauren are still together?!
I don’t think it’s about him
I can’t think what other England player at the World Cup that this would fit the criteria of. If him and lauryn aren’t together then this fits Declan exactly

I can’t think what other England player at the World Cup that this would fit the criteria of. If him and lauryn aren’t together then this fits Declan exactly
It doesn't say England player. Just this player went to the World Cup & plays in the Premier League could be any of them

It doesn't say England player. Just this player went to the World Cup & plays in the Premier League could be any of them
Also it’s saying the man left when she was pregnant and Lauren was at the World Cup with Jude.

Reactions: 2
Sorry but all I could think while watching that game was how much I want him inside of me.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.