Declan Rice #4 Deccers just needs to make us all Preggers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Deccy is so hot.

He looks just like an old flame of mine that I've been riding around the block a few times since he got divorced & bought a flat nearby.
Handy for his huge tackle, and handy that he's not living here with me lols 😆 😜 🤣

Reactions: 1
That first pic actually makes me laugh. Like why is he actually arching his back like that on the pitch 😂.
Especially when there is another player cropped out who is getting very close to his arse. He's just doing it to distract other players.

Or him and Sterling are having an arching competition.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Especially when there is another player cropped out who is getting very close to his arse. He's just doing it to distract other players.

Or him and Sterling are having an arching competition.
Sterling’s bum is going to waste. I would be in a wheelchair by now if I had one like his 😂😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Sterling’s bum is going to waste. I would be in a wheelchair by now if I had one like his 😂😂.
Same. I wish I had an arse as good as that, and could arch like that.

I'd be ruined walking around with a dump truck like that. And showing it off.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.