Declan Rice #4 Deccers just needs to make us all Preggers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s more of a gathering with 5 England players! Of course the sheriffs are there 😂
Yeah did you see he mentioned it to John Stones & he had no clue 🤣
And watch Stones be magically 100 percent fit on Sunday. :ROFLMAO: The mind games I live for.
Martinelli back from injury to play City. I’ve seen this script before….

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Deccers thighs are a very close 2nd to Jack's.

Masons are 3rd for me 🥵🥵🥵🥵

@Poppy462 what a boring game today. I’ll just have to look forward to Declan Vs Rob later this week 😂.

@Poppy462 what a boring game today. I’ll just have to look forward to Declan Vs Rob later this week 😂.
It’s was rubbish 😂 most boring of this weekend. If I remember right Dec got a last minute winner against Luton last time! That was a good game

It’s was rubbish 😂 most boring of this weekend. If I remember right Dec got a last minute winner against Luton last time! That was a good game
Oh yes I remember! It was a really entertaining game. Hopefully more of that.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.