Declan Rice #4 Deccers just needs to make us all Preggers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I saw this aswell haven’t seen any press interview about it though. Do you think it’s made up?
One million percent made up. I’m a massive Arsenal fan, our players absolutely do not do press conferences where they’d talk about their personal lives (not sure many would really) and definitely not one as private as Declan is. As others have mentioned he’s not 100% squeaky clean and thing is we don’t even know if they’re still together… the Arsenal wags take a lot of photos together (including the less ‘influencer’ type ones eg Trossard’s wife) and she’s never on any of them…

Reactions: 4
One million percent made up. I’m a massive Arsenal fan, our players absolutely do not do press conferences where they’d talk about their personal lives (not sure many would really) and definitely not one as private as Declan is. As others have mentioned he’s not 100% squeaky clean and thing is we don’t even know if they’re still together… the Arsenal wags take a lot of photos together (including the less ‘influencer’ type ones eg Trossard’s wife) and she’s never on any of them…
although I guess if the poor girl has been compared negatively to other wags she might not want to be in pictures with them 😔

• Sad
Reactions: 2
I’ve been spoiling you with all the footballer 🍑 today. I’ve been perving on twitter 😂.
You do spoil me Adam.

I just want them all bent over somewhere comfortable for them, and them to just let me buy my face in their arses and eat and eat and eat.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
The fact it’s gaining so much traction on twitter and people are eating it up. Imagine we just lost two matches and Declan did a presser about his girlfriend… people have zero critical thinking skills.

The fact it’s gaining so much traction on twitter and people are eating it up. Imagine we just lost two matches and Declan did a presser about his girlfriend… people have zero critical thinking skills.
Yeah I’ve seen it all over social media. I can’t see Declan talking about his personal life personally.

I thought this. I do wonder if they are still together. I’ll guess we will never know 🤣 but like you said I’ve noticed a few of the Arsenal wags together and she is never there.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.