Declan Rice #2 Beef chow mein declan riiiiiiiiice

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jude is more than welcome to join in me and Declan and mason and anyone.

He can reunite with me and Erl too. ๐Ÿ˜†
You can have Jude. Since I know youโ€™re younger than me and Iโ€™m not that much of a cougar ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 2
You can have Jude. Since I know youโ€™re younger than me and Iโ€™m not that much of a cougar ๐Ÿ˜‚
I mean, I'm pushing it, he fall outside the half plus 6 rule, so I shouldn't. But if it's for Erl to be reunited with his Dortmund bestie, I'd deal. ๐Ÿ˜†

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I mean, I'm pushing it, he fall outside the half plus 6 rule, so I shouldn't. But if it's for Erl to be reunited with his Dortmund bestie, I'd deal. ๐Ÿ˜†
Me working out the half plus 6 rule and finding out Conor Gallagher just qualifies for me ๐Ÿ˜‚.
B7B6C811-AEFD-492A-984F-BDC0B09815E0.gif

---
Iโ€™m gonna start on the new thread soon. Looks like @katiestewart shady thread name suggestion won ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ˜‚.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
New thread

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.