Declan Rice #2 Beef chow mein declan riiiiiiiiice

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Welcome to thread 2. Thanks to @louise0408 for the fabulous title.

So a quick recap of Declan’s debut rave thread.

@StephenTJackson wanted to lick Muller Rice from Declan’s body. We found a clause in his contract confirming we can also lick a Muller corner from his body.
@katiestewart turned up unannounced after having the cheek to suggest we only found Declan attractive for his height.
@louise0408 started the Declan sock collection 🥵.
@MissDolly toyed with Declan’s emotions by not quite jumping on his train. Rumour has it she’s now ditched Mason for Ruben 🙄😂.
• We celebrated both Declan and Mason birthdays. Although both lads disappointed us with their content.
• Dec almost gave me the ick with a leg tattoo 🤢.
• Declan’s West Ham bestie Jarrod is expecting twins. We also heard Declan talking about being a dad for the first time 😍.
• Me and @katiestewart went to war across 2 threads after she mocked Declan’s hair. Sadly I had to retaliate with prince hair on Masons thread.
• We all worried about Declan’s pale skin after rumours of a transfer to Real Madrid.
@Spectacles tried to get me on the stones train with bulge pics.
• Dec angered @louise0408 with rumours of a gentleman’s agreement to join Arsenal.
• Dec fed us with a home gym selfie 🥵.
• Brit Awards 😍. Dec gave his boyfriend Mason a masterclass on how to look hot in a suit on the red carpet.
• We were all shocked to find out Declan doesn’t like Monster Munch. @louise0408 rushed to eat the snacks from Declan’s body to convince him they are a top tier snack.
• I disowned my own mother after she dissed Declan’s hair.
• Dec joined a campaign to tackle homophobia in football for me and @StephenTJackson.
• Dec had a haircut and we all got the ick! Thankfully we’re all used to it now and normal service of lusting over his muscles and sock have resumed.
• Declan was sassy in a post match interview.
@VC10 posted some lovely artwork of Dec railing her on the pitch 😂.
• Finally Dec is currently in Cyprus and we are all praying for new shirtless content.

Have some shirtless Dec to celebrate his second thread.

01CD281B-6C61-4448-9211-3720ECC75F94.jpeg
59771557-A21A-45E6-8262-9354C4209FD6.jpeg
5920AF84-0190-4810-9E27-1820F5C1663B.jpeg

Long may our posting of his muscles and sock continue.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
@MissDolly toyed with Declan’s emotions by not quite jumping on his train. Rumour has it she’s now ditched Mason for Ruben 🙄😂.

After Mason provided me with some wet contents today, I can officially confirm that the little tit got me back on his train... he still has a hold on me.. Stop coming in my dream Ruben .. no please still do 😂
I can't believe you guys made it to the 2nd thread!! Well done 👏 Great recap as well Adam! Get ready to make Mason's new thread 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 2

@StephenTJackson wanted to lick Muller Rice from Declan’s body. We found a clause in his contract confirming we can also lick a Muller corner from his body.
@katiestewart turned up unannounced after having the cheek to suggest we only found Declan attractive for his height.
• We celebrated both Declan and Mason birthdays. Although both lads disappointed us with their content.
• Declan’s West Ham bestie Jarrod is expecting twins. We also heard Declan talking about being a dad for the first time 😍.
• Me and @katiestewart went to war across 2 threads after she mocked Declan’s hair. Sadly I had to retaliate with prince hair on Masons thread.
• We all worried about Declan’s pale skin after rumours of a transfer to Real Madrid.
• Dec angered @louise0408 with rumours of a gentleman’s agreement to join Arsenal.
• Brit Awards 😍. Dec gave his boyfriend Mason a masterclass on how to look hot in a suit on the red carpet.
• We were all shocked to find out Declan doesn’t like Monster Munch. @louise0408 rushed to eat the snacks from Declan’s body to convince him they are a top tier snack.
• Dec joined a campaign to tackle homophobia in football for me and @StephenTJackson.
• Dec had a haircut and we all got the ick! Thankfully we’re all used to it now and normal service of lusting over his muscles and sock have resumed.
• Finally Dec is currently in Cyprus and we are all praying for new shirtless content.

View attachment 2017152View attachment 2017153View attachment 2017154
Wow king of recaps!! 🤴 have you just learned how to make threads or have you always known? If you have just learned then congrats and If you’ve always known then just ignore me 😂 I don’t really keep up with the dec thread unless I’m tagged in it but wow guys on your 2nd thread I’m impressed! Also can’t believe Declan doesn’t like monster munch?!?! They’re soooo good 😋 in honour of your new thread I feel like it’s only fitting to appreciate the iconic manny trim #RIP
D2A88401-0127-47DC-93D5-4FAAECD0FB21.jpeg
F25D9EA8-8D0E-412A-B443-7450E4F15EB9.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Wow king of recaps!! 🤴 have you just learned how to make threads or have you always known? If you have just learned then congrats and If you’ve always known then just ignore me 😂 I don’t really keep up with the dec thread unless I’m tagged in it but wow guys on your 2nd thread I’m impressed! Also can’t believe Declan doesn’t like monster munch?!?! They’re soooo good 😋 in honour of your new thread I feel like it’s only fitting to appreciate the iconic manny trim #RIPView attachment 2017227View attachment 2017228
This was my first attempt. I’m glad the queen of Mason recaps approves 😍.
---
[Stop coming in my dream Ruben .. no please still do 😂
We all want Ruben to be coming in our dreams 😂

Last edited:
  • Heart

View attachment 2017152View attachment 2017153View attachment 2017154
Ahhh thankyou for the thread @AdsB

proud that we’ve managed get a second thread already for the DILF

@MissDolly and @katiestewart are 100% secretly on the dec train 😛

• Heart
  • Haha
DEAR GOD 🥵

---
My 2 favourite Dec clips on 1 TikTok 🥵

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.