Declan Rice #2 Beef chow mein declan riiiiiiiiice

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just so we’re all clear I will NOT share any content of him in an Arsenal shirt. He can piss right off with that. Someone else will have haunt the thread with the Arsenal content

@katiestewart is his secret biggest fan so she can take over the duty while I sit and sulk

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
Just so we’re all clear I will NOT share any content of him in an Arsenal shirt. He can piss right off with that. Someone else will have haunt the thread with the Arsenal content

@katiestewart is his secret biggest fan so she can take over the duty while I sit and sulk
I’ve already tried to lure @katiestewart back to the tread by posting the arrivals video. But she’s playing hard to get 😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 1

He’s always whipping his shirt off anyway so I’m sure you will be fine 😂.

Reactions: 1

Wait is dec actually going to arsenal? Why can’t he go to Manchester United with his boyfriend mase 😭
I’ve already tried to lure @katiestewart back to the tread by posting the arrivals video. But she’s playing hard to get 😂.
I’ve not even watched it yet I think I’m ill 😂
I honestly couldn’t even tell you who has been called up because I swear everyone I like isn’t going or is arriving late

Wait is dec actually going to arsenal? Why can’t he go to Manchester United with his boyfriend mase 😭
I honestly couldn’t even tell you who has been called up because I swear everyone I like isn’t going or is arriving late
For me I had Declan, Madders and Conor to admire 😍😂.
---
Mason and Declan’s relationship will be fine. We both know Mason likes long distance 😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I just realised you lot are nearly on a 3rd thread 😱 who would have thought 😂
---
Declan Rice #3 who would’ve thought. Not me 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
The thread locked before I could respond. I apologise to Declan for calling him a side piece. Him and Mason can split me in half. As I like them both equally (almost). 😂😂
250AFE0F-69F4-43C1-8BD4-8CF6EC2931CE.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I had a lovely dream about declan when I dozed off
..........mmmmmm

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.