Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AdsB

VIP Member
Just told my friend I prefer Declan to Mason at the moment. She said I only preferred Declan because he has a trophy. Then she called me a glory hunting hoe 😭😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 5

AdsB

VIP Member
Welcome to thread 2. Thanks to @louise0408 for the fabulous title.

So a quick recap of Declan’s debut rave thread.

@StephenTJackson wanted to lick Muller Rice from Declan’s body. We found a clause in his contract confirming we can also lick a Muller corner from his body.
@katiestewart turned up unannounced after having the cheek to suggest we only found Declan attractive for his height.
@louise0408 started the Declan sock collection 🥵.
@MissDolly toyed with Declan’s emotions by not quite jumping on his train. Rumour has it she’s now ditched Mason for Ruben 🙄😂.
• We celebrated both Declan and Mason birthdays. Although both lads disappointed us with their content.
• Dec almost gave me the ick with a leg tattoo 🤢.
• Declan’s West Ham bestie Jarrod is expecting twins. We also heard Declan talking about being a dad for the first time 😍.
• Me and @katiestewart went to war across 2 threads after she mocked Declan’s hair. Sadly I had to retaliate with prince hair on Masons thread.
• We all worried about Declan’s pale skin after rumours of a transfer to Real Madrid.
@Spectacles tried to get me on the stones train with bulge pics.
• Dec angered @louise0408 with rumours of a gentleman’s agreement to join Arsenal.
• Dec fed us with a home gym selfie 🥵.
• Brit Awards 😍. Dec gave his boyfriend Mason a masterclass on how to look hot in a suit on the red carpet.
• We were all shocked to find out Declan doesn’t like Monster Munch. @louise0408 rushed to eat the snacks from Declan’s body to convince him they are a top tier snack.
• I disowned my own mother after she dissed Declan’s hair.
• Dec joined a campaign to tackle homophobia in football for me and @StephenTJackson.
• Dec had a haircut and we all got the ick! Thankfully we’re all used to it now and normal service of lusting over his muscles and sock have resumed.
• Declan was sassy in a post match interview.
@VC10 posted some lovely artwork of Dec railing her on the pitch 😂.
• Finally Dec is currently in Cyprus and we are all praying for new shirtless content.

Have some shirtless Dec to celebrate his second thread.

01CD281B-6C61-4448-9211-3720ECC75F94.jpeg
59771557-A21A-45E6-8262-9354C4209FD6.jpeg
5920AF84-0190-4810-9E27-1820F5C1663B.jpeg

Long may our posting of his muscles and sock continue.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5

AdsB

VIP Member
Declan let’s join the mile high club on that plane

676057B9-3736-4AB5-90A2-F69E269A1ACA.jpeg

He is so cute with this trophy.
A004BD81-E045-4CA5-B727-77446D9E7F8B.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 4