Declan Rice #2 Beef chow mein declan riiiiiiiiice

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'd love Declan three times

Down the hatch; in the front door , round the back

πŸ₯΅πŸ˜ŽπŸ†πŸ˜ˆ

• Haha
Reactions: 3
He’s so cute with his nephew! And when quite the dancer πŸ˜‚

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 2
You even dare to go Arsenal declan and I’ll riot

---
FINE DEC I WILL RIOT

---

What his number ? I’ll snatch him up

Last edited:
You even dare to go Arsenal declan and I’ll riot

Could of left it a few days while they celebrate πŸŽ‰ knew it was coming tho
If you get to thread 3 before the transfer window opens do a poll. I’m thinking Arsenal

Could of left it a few days while they celebrate πŸŽ‰ knew it was coming tho
If you get to thread 3 before the transfer window opens do a poll. I’m thinking Arsenal
Tight sods aren’t theyπŸ˜‚ pretty solid evidence it’s Arsenal from reports. Won’t catch me saying anything good about that as I hate them with a passion πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Reactions: 1
I’m a West Ham fan and still buzzing from last night. Let us celebrate before you talk about flogging him Sullivan you midget prick.

Mmmmmm Declan just gets better and better . What a lovely hot stud he is , such a lovely smile, lights him up too

• Heart
Reactions: 1
My lemonade stall is gonna have step up.. maybe we could sell some rice ?
Spicy rice πŸ”₯. After todays pic I’m gonna have to put it in Declan’s contract that he can’t wear a shirt EVER.
---
Mmmmmm Declan just gets better and better . What a lovely hot stud he is , such a lovely smile, lights him up too
I know i am obsessed and feral for this man right now πŸ˜‚πŸ˜πŸ₯΅

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.