Debt Free Instagram Community

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It really is easy to find anyone online. Over the years RH has told us her first name, her job, where she lives, what she lives near, her little sisters name, besties names etc. I haven’t tried looking but I’m sure she’d be easy to find. Same with some of the others. Maybe this will be a good lesson for everyone on socials to think about what they post and what forums they post in etc 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 7
It really is easy to find anyone online. Over the years RH has told us her first name, her job, where she lives, what she lives near, her little sisters name, besties names etc. I haven’t tried looking but I’m sure she’d be easy to find. Same with some of the others. Maybe this will be a good lesson for everyone on socials to think about what they post and what forums they post in etc 🤷‍♀️
I easily found where she works with a quick google search.

I also easily found TMLs full name and ABN details with a quick google search.

Reactions: 2
I easily found where she works with a quick google search.

I also easily found TMLs full name and ABN details with a quick google search.
Is TML’s minimalism business still around? I couldn’t find anything on Google

No trace of her much hyped podcast either! I can’t believe they blew everything up so swiftly because of a bit of criticism!

Reactions: 3
Is TML’s minimalism business still around? I couldn’t find anything on Google

No trace of her much hyped podcast either! I can’t believe they blew everything up so swiftly because of a bit of criticism!
Don’t believe so. I’m pretty sure the ABN I found related to her Speechy business.

Reactions: 1
Wow, good on you. Articulate and based in facts. It just blows my mind that this “altercation” has resulted in them all deactivating their accounts. People talking about what they’ve publicly put out there.

Surely after years of sharing the most minuscule details of their lives online, they’re missing the audience and attention. Why didn’t they just block you and continue as normal? Surely there’s more to it than this

Reactions: 4
Wow, good on you. Articulate and based in facts. It just blows my mind that this “altercation” has resulted in them all deactivating their accounts. People talking about what they’ve publicly put out there.

Surely after years of sharing the most minuscule details of their lives online, they’re missing the audience and attention. Why didn’t they just block you and continue as normal? Surely there’s more to it than this
I want to know if there was more to it but honestly I don’t think there is. They messaged me (being Zara but TML and M in the wings) from an account they changed the name to “Pies and Lattes” and then threatened me. I think maybe they thought I’d roll over and be all “sorry queens” but I’m not really the type. Zara then responded saying that wasn’t her intention (before un sending the message and blocking me) but I’d already seen it. I don’t even know why I was targeted on here, I went back and looked and at that point I posted around 6 posts and non were inflammatory or shared information they hadn’t already shared and in no way did I share private information or anything identifying. I think that I responded with all of their full names was what maybe made them realise that people in that community know more than they think so they decided to leave.

I’m surprised they haven’t come back. Some would be missing the free stuff in exchange for posts too.

Even Nissa said she's taking a break... probably from here, but she's not even being discussed negatively? Those that have mentioned her have said they like her content.

That response was sensational.

They are text book bullies.

The moment you give it back!? They literally crumble.

Good on you 👏

Reactions: 5
Even Nissa said she's taking a break... probably from here, but she's not even being discussed negatively? Those that have mentioned her have said they like her content.
I quite like Anissa, I hope she comes back. The other three can stay gone 😂

I am a terrible private investigator and you all make me so curious 😂

I am a terrible private investigator and you all make me so curious 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Fantastic measured response. They were 1000% expecting you to tit yourself over that msg lol .

Very sorry for the unrelated post… does anyone know if there’s a thread that discusses the real dads of Melb? Haven’t been able to find.
They’re often discussed on this thread….you’ll have so look through previous threads as there’s up to 13 now
Australian Influencers #13 Lying grifting slobs who complain all day but got no jobs!

Just budget mums has deleted over 10 posts in the past few days. Wonder if that’s something a non guilty person would do. Very interesting.

DFS has returned with all her posts gone and just one obscure passive aggressive dig lol. I don’t remember anyone even talking about her…. Is that desperate to part of anything she sees as drama ?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.