Debt Free Instagram Community

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I also found TML ( profile picture gave it away had no idea of her name but honestly really underwhelmed since all her hype ) on Facebook, through Nissa, through her nail artist she posted about months ago…. 🫣🤫 I’ve actually found a lot of people through groups on Facebook.

I
I also found TML ( profile picture gave it away had no idea of her name but honestly really underwhelmed since all her hype ) on Facebook, through Nissa, through her nail artist she posted about months ago…. 🫣🤫 I’ve actually found a lot of people through groups on Facebook.
ts fun

It’s funny how easy it is hey! Zara pops up on my groups all the time. Life with Avia etc all do as well.

Why are they all so precious? Why does it matter if strangers on an app know your name or your kids names?! Couldn’t imagine deleting my whole account just because a couple of people are talking about me.

Reactions: 1
Why are they all so precious? Why does it matter if strangers on an app know your name or your kids names?! Couldn’t imagine deleting my whole account just because a couple of people are talking about me.
I respect people who keep their kids off social media when they have a following that is outside their close friends and family, it’s much better and safer than those who share every last gory detail and every waking moment of their children without their consent. That said, I think it’s perfectly fine to share some content of your children occasionally and their names if you wish, as long as it’s nothing embarrassing or too personal that they will be hurt by when they’re older. People like TML who don’t name their kids but then ask people to guess and message them to tell if they’re correct is just icky and there is definitely more than a few things wrong with her online behaviour.

Reactions: 6
Wow this has been actually quite eye opening and a wake up call. I didn’t realise how easy it is to locate people, names etc from the small bits of info they give online. Definitely going to go and check all my social media as would hate to have my privacy compromised. It’s probably not a bad thing if these DFC influencers with children do the same thing or stay offline permanently

I respect people who keep their kids off social media when they have a following that is outside their close friends and family, it’s much better and safer than those who share every last gory detail and every waking moment of their children without their consent. That said, I think it’s perfectly fine to share some content of your children occasionally and their names if you wish, as long as it’s nothing embarrassing or too personal that they will be hurt by when they’re older. People like TML who don’t name their kids but then ask people to guess and message them to tell if they’re correct is just icky and there is definitely more than a few things wrong with her online behaviour.
Lol I’m only guessing if I get a prize 😂😂🎉

Oh and it is crazy how some people don’t lock their facebooks down or limit past posts, the stuff you can see/read 😬. Just saw today one of the new Bachelors are in trouble for Facebook posts from 10 years ago!!

Reactions: 2
I realised I never shared the actual message RH, M and TML sent me. Here it is in all its glory.

View attachment 1252334
Hooooow did I miss the detective message??? I am howling!! We are giving you the chance to rectify your behaviour... omfg the social media police are on your tail, sleep with one eye open. This absolutely reeks of TML though, just imagine her sitting up there like queen bee playing detective. "work was completed to expose your identity" Well thats just amazing work girls, you want a medal or a showbag 😂😂 I am frothing over this

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Hooooow did I miss the detective message??? I am howling!! We are giving you the chance to rectify your behaviour... omfg the social media police are on your tail, sleep with one eye open. This absolutely reeks of TML though, just imagine her sitting up there like queen bee playing detective. "work was completed to expose your identity" Well thats just amazing work girls, you want a medal or a showbag 😂😂 I am frothing over this
How ironic when it was so easy to find her identity.

Reactions: 4
I agree. I suppose if you knew them in real life and came across her insta you’d be able to put two and two together if she posted their names. But I feel like her voice and the back of their heads would be enough to give it away haha. Knowing their first names would mean absolutely nothing to me and get me no closer to discovering their real identities.
I understand wanting privacy but people are naturally curious.
I value privacy so I don’t go sharing all my thoughts and every part of my day online.
I agree. I suppose if you knew them in real life and came across her insta you’d be able to put two and two together if she posted their names. But I feel like her voice and the back of their heads would be enough to give it away haha. Knowing their first names would mean absolutely nothing to me and get me no closer to discovering their real identities.
I value privacy so I don’t go sharing all my thoughts and every part of my day online.
Word on the grapevine is that JBM used to work for Harvey Norman and swindled 30k. I still follow to see whether she uses the Go fund me moneys for it’s intended purpose or if she’s scamming that too.

I unfollowed GFOAB when TML purged her home. I think she’s lovely but agreed yawn.

I value to use Instagram captions here
Word on the grapevine is that JBM used to work for Harvey Norman and swindled 30k. I still follow to see whether she uses the Go fund me moneys for it’s intended purpose or if she’s scamming that too.

I unfollowed GFOAB when TML purged her home. I think she’s lovely but agreed yawn.

That was the part that absolutely sent me 😂 I was like ok Sherlock Holmes do you want a medal?

Reactions: 3
I

ts fun

It’s funny how easy it is hey! Zara pops up on my groups all the time. Life with Avia etc all do as well.
I find it amusing how they think people will never find them, I found Monica within moments. Is Zara still on FB or did she drop all the socials?

Reactions: 1

Someone already commented earlier about the $30k and apparently it’s someone older with the same name?

Someone already commented earlier about the $30k and apparently it’s someone older with the same name?
Not even the same name?? So I am waiting for the original poster to explain why they are different names and ages?? I guess there could be an explanation but JBM has an ABN with what I knew/know as her full name so unless she has changed her middle and last name and is also lying about her age - it just doesn’t fit!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.