Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

waitingandwondering

Chatty Member
I feel for the support worker she has because it’ll be the same thing there, nothing is ever good enough.
Yes, just waiting for her to announce they are looking for a new one. The support worker cooked a meal the other night. She didn’t mention any of the boys helped the SW with it. Oh well, I guess if the SW is ok with doing it rather than assisting the child…..

Reactions: 1

hello.hello

She seems to think welfare is like a bank - pay money as PAYG tax for a few years, get it all back in parenting payment after you get knocked up by a sperm donor you found on Facebook 🤷‍♀️
I always wondered how she got pregnant! 😅

problematicinfluencers

Ok, I need to know who TML is to see if she talks about the “haul”.. growing family on a budget.. a budget of $1000 per child at Christmas 😵💫🫠 that is alotttt of toys!! And just stuff!! How on earth is she going to store all that??
What am I missing that wasn’t $1000 each per child on her stories? I didn’t think it was too bad really, I mean it’s mostly crappy toys but compared to some people that’s probably average? I don’t understand why people do soft toys though, such a waste of money and space 😂

I’m on the stingier side when it comes to Christmas, above old mate TML but also well below growing a family also… Something to wear, want, need, read, one big toy such as a large lego and doll set here for my kids and something to share (although have missed that this year). No real budget but I would say we’ve spend about $400 on lego kid with his lego $140 ish and $300 on other child. More than enough when you consider extended family gifts they’ll also get….!!

“Journey with Tupperware” nothing says MLM quite like someone trying to flog products and calling it a journey 🙄
There is another debtfree account who has less than 10k so I won’t mention their handle but has recently taken up the young living cult and will not stop posting about it. Complete ick.
#lowtoxlife #lowtoxjourney I had to unfollow

• Sick

marthamartyr

I know BC has gotten fit and healthy yadayadayada but she is really flogging a dead horse with the before and afters. We get it, you lost weight and now you’re obsessed with protein mest and the gym. The manic smile just screams orthorexia mania 😂

I don’t really have anything against her but I swear organisation obsesseds stories are the exact same photos every day. It has to be the dullest feed to follow. Good morning here’s a photo of a eucalyptus spray and a made bed. Here’s a photo of my kids breakfast board. A photo of me holding a vacuum. A photo of tHe toilet with Me holding toilet cleaner. Four photos of my kids at the park with some other kids. A photo of the dinner I made at 3pm. a photo of my “kitchen reset”. Rinse repeat.
I'd rather watch paint dry than watch OO stories. There's nothing interesting about her or her stories. Who likes to see toilet photos 🤮
Haha, she's back cooking at 3pm 😂 last time we spoke about her cooking on here she stop posting about it. Hi OO 👋

Wonder how her party business is going these days?! A lot like MFE, cheap crap you can buy at $2 shops!

tonedeaftitties

VIP Member
I unfollowed her a long time ago, I can’t stand her stories. Just a million of them rambling about nothing! She also doesn’t really have that many followers, she used to follow loops so has no real followers!
So the 4000 followers and blue tick is all paid for? That is so funny.