Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

uglyguccislides

Yeah it has become an obsession… she says she doesn’t count calories but I don’t believe it. And that disgusting protein meat she eats, looks like it’s been pre chewed. How do you have 4 kids and go to the gym twice a day? Or for a walk… she must have a cleaner. I laughed at someone’s comment that all she posts is coffee, walks and gym. And tags the same products all the time like that ugly looking bum bag.
And all the dresses are SO ugly 🤣 get yourself to zimi and buy a nice one, Brooke. You’ll thank me!

Reactions: 1

normaliserest

In BC’s defence, she did mention this before doing the half mara, that a friend had to give up their spot so she jumped from the 10k to the half mara. That’s when I posted that I hope she fails 😂😂😂 more fool me!!!! Good on her, but she’s still bloody annoying!

ScumdogMillionheir

My kid’s school would send the lollies home. It’s ok as a sometimes food but at school they should be being fed nutritious foods to feed their brain (not to mention it’s probably sports day as it’s Friday). Carrot sticks? Cucumber? What about popcorn instead of shapes (cheaper and easier to make in bulk too!)
Yeah my school would send this shit home with a note chastising me 🤣🤦🏼‍♀️

weseeyou

Anyone rocking growing family declared the lawn mowing side hustle and also her cleaning job at tax time. Can not stand this women.

tonedeaftitties

VIP Member
In the same story she whinges about the comments on her salami rose reel about how she should wear gloves when handling food, she wipes her nose with her hand while handling food. Gross.

Attachments

problematicinfluencers

$1000.. for ALL that?? Hmm maybe $1000 per child was a little overboard but there is no way that could’ve been only $1000 surely? Anyway her 18 year old is an overgrown child who will be sponging off them well into her 20’s.. my brothers were the same.. not raised right and no independence.. hopefully all her others aren’t the same or she’s in for a tough, expensive life.
A few things would have been gifted to her as an “ influencer” eg monti drink bottles hence why she kept saying specifically a “monti drink bottle” and not just a drink bottle… that’s my guess anyway otherwise why the f would you pay for those as an xmas present.

But I don’t even know where the $1000 per came from? Someone above just said it was $1000 per kid but I watched the stories and there is no way!!

waitingandwondering

Chatty Member
Over the years when I was following her I honestly could count on one hand the positives in her life. I get when you have kids on the spectrum &/or on going health issues can be extremely hard but with her it's on a whole different level.
I read on here she attempted home-schooling. Must not have lasted long, mmm wonder why 😂
Early next year I think it was when her hubby was leaving?! She'll be complaining there's support to help! From memory she doesn't get along with hubbys parents & only has her elderly nana near by.

Good on you for saving & doing private therapies for your son. I can only imagine how hard that would have been. But you did what's right & what was needed for you child 👏
Homeschooling was term 3.
Then they moved and apparently they wanted to go back to school. Even though she had bought one, possibly two homeschool packages (didn’t like the first one) she sent them to school in term 4

• Haha

KeyboardKaren

I'd rather watch paint dry than watch OO stories. There's nothing interesting about her or her stories. Who likes to see toilet photos 🤮
Haha, she's back cooking at 3pm 😂 last time we spoke about her cooking on here she stop posting about it. Hi OO 👋

Wonder how her party business is going these days?! A lot like MFE, cheap crap you can buy at $2 shops!
I make it a point to tell my friends to check all the nasty online places to buy their party stuff 😅 same quality, better prices!

• Haha
Yeah she said recently they’re still doing IVF but she won’t post anything about it at all. She said she has a new private IVF page only for close friends.

And still getting excited when Woolies rewards throws her a free pack of shitty $2 biscuits that she can keep for ‘entertaining’ 🤣
She's had quite a few ivf pages now 🙄 I really hope her daughter is finally getting to experience & enjoy life more. Always felt like she missed out on so much.

Haha, she loves her freebies 🤭

I just realised you were talking about SHE at 1.3m followers!!!! I’m sorry, but Recipe Tin is a global SENSATION and they have the same number of followers. GTFO. Bought followers to boost her ripped off recipes. There’s no way. I’ve tried one or two of her recipes and they’re so basic, not particularly tasty. Better off going straight to the source (Recipe Tin). My husband hated the chicken risoni one
Same everything I’ve tried has been bland

Babble3344

I am so so curious about all this. From a good job as a physio to quickly pivoting to doing this fulltime AND being an employer?

Also want to know what went down with her husband. He appointed himself as a financial guru and was up in everyone's business telling them what to do with their money. Then revealed that they didn't own their home, they rented (not what he preached) and for way below market rate from a family/church friend (so not exactly something most people can replicate). And then went quiet and pulled most stuff of the internet as he'd been misadvising and was being investigated?
I need to know what went down and what he does now 😂
I think he got stung when they started cracking down on people giving financial advice on social media. He was very over the top.