Debt Free Instagram #3 I’m debt free, follow me! but don’t question my tax-free money or I will block thee

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also that’s only possible because she’s receiving Centrelink single parent pension & gets cheaper child care!!! It’s not due to hard work tash!!!!
I don’t think she gets the pension anymore due to working full time but prob still gets FTB ??
she also does nothing, goes nowhere….
what are the comments? Haha

Reactions: 1
She was an ‘interesting’ character.
She was witch to poor Harriet. Would love to brag how smart and big she was for age. Even threatened to cancel Christmas and say Santa didn’t come because she was naughty and she was what 2-3??? Really felt for her. Anyone remember Monica? She was also insufferable at times.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The one whose husband died? Also a bit interesting.

She was witch to poor Harriet. Would love to brag how smart and big she was for age. Even threatened to cancel Christmas and say Santa didn’t come because she was naughty and she was what 2-3??? Really felt for her. Anyone remember Monica? She was also insufferable at times.

Reactions: 4
The one whose husband died? Also a bit interesting.
I recall Monica, didn’t mind her but things got strange after her husband passed away. Glad she took herself offline as she clearly wasn’t dealing well with it all BUT the nosey side of me wonders what happened next

Reactions: 8
She got a new partner relatively quickly!
Oooh. Wasn’t there a new boyfriend pretty quickly & she shared lots about their sex life but then it seemed they split and not long after she closed her account. Is that the same guy?
---
There were lots of digs towards the in-laws at the end too, difficult situation but I felt it was inappropriate of her to air it all so publicly

Reactions: 3
Oooh. Wasn’t there a new boyfriend pretty quickly & she shared lots about their sex life but then it seemed they split and not long after she closed her account. Is that the same guy?
---
There were lots of digs towards the in-laws at the end too, difficult situation but I felt it was inappropriate of her to air it all so publicly
Yes I am of the belief that that is what happened (omg every time I speak about 1 of the trio I have flashbacks to the great doxxing 😂).

• Haha
Yes I am of the belief that that is what happened (omg every time I speak about 1 of the trio I have flashbacks to the great doxxing 😂).
Yes I remember! I believe that’s when we first “met” you! ❤ I too wonder what has become of them all. RH is probably still being horrible, Monica, hmmm…still going on about vibrators and coffee enemas? 🤣 TML probably laying down for a nap dreaming of which of her family’s belongings is headed for the bin next!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Yes I remember! I believe that’s when we first “met” you! ❤ I too wonder what has become of them all. RH is probably still being horrible, Monica, hmmm…still going on about vibrators and coffee enemas? 🤣 TML probably laying down for a nap dreaming of which of her family’s belongings is headed for the bin next!
Haha TML is probably still going on about the mental load and how much she has to do around the house. And her lazy husband who doesn’t take his jacket upstairs. Even tho she has a cleaner and a night nanny for the 3rd kid and her others in daycare from sun up to sun down lol. I wish they could come back. I remember her ranting every time she went to the shops about how she felt sorry for all these people with car payments and how she wished they wouldn’t go into debt for a car 🙄
---
I found some recent pictures of them (TML & fam) while seeing if they still had Insta! She still doesn’t like doing her hair! Haha

Last edited: