Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

makesitup

VIP Member
The dingles are pleased with themselves they have had three post removed from the thread for breaking guidelines. Did anyone even notice cos I had no clue what ones have gone. Three guesses what ones was removed. 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Miss_Grotbags

Chatty Member
Her latest video… eyes rolling in the back of her head, slurring, she can’t even look straight but she’s not drunk 🥴 if strangers on there are picking up on it then ….

on another note… she looks awful. Her skin when the filter slips is tinged yellow, she’s so bloated and it’s clearly alcohol bloat! You can just see it!

Venom

VIP Member
They trying to say they not scummy mummys whilst standing with drink in hands and planning more, been a lush weekend, bet them kids don't even know it has 🤬 life goes by so quick! kids dont stay young long, have to enjoy it all while you can
I think it's hysterical how she thinks it gets to us when she says "scummy mummys" whilst drinking. The only reason we care is because there are innocent kids being endangered. If she didn't have kids she could down a gallon of absinthe for all I care.

• Haha
  • Heart

Venom

VIP Member
btw debs fans who came following the video, please see how she makes her money on the side :
and
and the mother in law
and

• Haha

Boobiloobs

Chatty Member
Not much of a birthday haul is it! And he’s having the shoes and tshirt on Saturday instead so on his actual birthday he’s got a gummy worm, a toxic slime and shorts and tshirt for the summer 🤦🏼‍♀️ And then her clap backs saying she’s bringing him up to be grateful for the little things etc 🤦🏼‍♀️ Poor kid

• Sad
Reactions: 6

Miss_Grotbags

Chatty Member
Bloody hell how many bottles… thing is they think by joking about saying that it’s for the weekend people will think they aren’t serious… they are! Look forward to seeing them later live pickled, contemplating all their life choices whilst I’ll be sipping a tea, comforted by the fact I got my kids to school, I went to work, did a big food shop, cooked them a decent dinner, cleaned the house from top to bottom … ready for quality time with them.. jealous my arse you skanky cows 😂

• Haha

Miss_Grotbags

Chatty Member
I remember someone on thread 1 saying her family wanted nothing to do with her when she got with Luke because of how chavvy all the Smith's are. She can still turn her life around though, get off the booze and the drugs, be a good mum to her three kids and get away from that monster Luke, sadly I can't see her doing it though
100% agree.

She needs to find her inner strength, start by cutting the drink out, and having a solid clear head. Then if you are that unhappy, change it. It might be scary at first, but your only here once, don’t spend it miserable and hating your life, if you have a choice then do it! I’m sure the kids won’t mind, he’s barely there anyway, and when he is he’s normally on a comedown of some sorts. Debs, your a bit of a mess girl but i will be your biggest cheerleader if you make the right changes and do what’s best for you and those boys by getting away from that inbred family

• Heart

Venom

VIP Member
Fucking hell out of everything that’s what they wanted removed!!! Also how can it break anything it’s literally a screen record of stuff what they’ve put in the public domain!!!
it was from another thread I frequent, I had done a montage of Brogan Tate and that got reported so all the other videos got took down, as per usual Hannah is just chatting shit.

and then of course there's this :
1713627796491.png

• Sick
  • Haha

Leighanne02

VIP Member
Wtf was that spaghetti & mince gravy 🤣🤣🤣🤣 shagaround (mi fella) is amazing cuz he put garlic in the spaghetti 🤣🤣 oh I can't anymore 🤣🤣 and the meal that's been planned for a week and constantly talked about was just the smell shit they eat at home 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 honestly she's an absolute tool!!
---
Thread suggestion #4 whilst the kids eat shite, the Teddy bear eats debz

• Haha

Leighanne02

VIP Member
Hello Mr Solicitor some People are saying some truthful facts about me, mi feller and my muvva In lo, its a public website for giving options but I want them all done please fanks Mr Solicitor I'll.have a blu to celebrate

• Haha

Greenhoodie

VIP Member
Early shift today so I was up and ready with some time to kill about half 4 this morning , had a scroll through tik tok and there was Debs in her chair pissed up ranting that she was a good mum( although she will probably be in bed all day now) but also saying she was fed up being a mug and having no one to talk to , not sure what relative her fella had been shagging last night . Did actually feel a bit sorry for her, she’s obviously got no one except the Hill Billy’s .

• Haha

Guyana1976

VIP Member
Is it just me or does anybody else think the Friday night dancing sessions between this mother and daughter in law a bit weird?