Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Venom

VIP Member
I’m honestly not sure. I was busy and couldn’t watch much but seen enough to know something is very wrong. She was saying that the only people she had to support her was his family, as though she no longer had that support. She looked extremely drunk and sad. Something was very off!
I remember someone on thread 1 saying her family wanted nothing to do with her when she got with Luke because of how chavvy all the Smith's are. She can still turn her life around though, get off the booze and the drugs, be a good mum to her three kids and get away from that monster Luke, sadly I can't see her doing it though

Reactions: 6

Miss_Grotbags

Chatty Member
Burnt rock hard pizza, beans and microwave chips 😂😂😂 and her dinner consists of a wrap bought from Morrisons and wedges… can’t she cook even a decent one pot dinner ? Even a curry or spag Bol 😂🥴

• Sick
  • Haha
That birthday haul is absolute dog shit considering what they spend on fags and alcohol they can’t get the lad a decent present. Poor boy

• Sad

Venom

VIP Member
100% gangster granny saw his shag piece and she went for her and broke her finger and mi fella was dragging her off. Buy it sounded like she said 'kitchen' debs was on her own all night why would gran flaps & Square head randomly turn up at that time of night
Oh they’re one fucked up family

• Haha

Heyhojojo

I'm all for having a night off don't get me wrong but 2 days on the trot. She's on live now. Fair enough it's that's your thing but spend some time doing things with ya kids on a bank holiday.

• Wow
  • Heart

happypig2704

I get sometimes kids don’t want much to eat but have we ever seen her cook a proper nutritional meal. Even when she does he sausages and mash it’s always smash and frozen veg and sausages. Suprised the kids don’t have ricketts with the shit they eat

• Heart
  • Haha

Venom

VIP Member
By the way Hannah I was saying nothing about your "Blackness" the "Blackhole of Bradford" is your minge as you can practically see the inside of it 😷

• Haha

Venom

VIP Member
She doesn't even try anything new for them though, it's always cheap and nasty shite, so she can get it out of the way asap so she can guzzle alcohol

• Haha

Miss_Grotbags

Chatty Member
Someone needs to get on there now… pepperami is live, and from the looks of it has stayed up allll night getting on it. Absolute fucking tramps that family are. Smoking in the house, and still pissed at 2 on a Sunday afternoon. She’s as stiff as a board the hag. Even just wiped her fanny with her hand and then licked her hand as if it was sexy. Jesus

• Sick
  • Wow

Miss_Grotbags

Chatty Member
So she's been up blitzed all night, got the kids to school and now she's going to be unconscious all day, no cleaning, no washing, just living in squalor. Her poor, poor kids deserve so much better.
I would have constant mum guilt… don’t get me wrong nothing against having a drink but not like they do. And the boys that have their problems, are sitting watching it all, thinking it’s normal. Children with delays, or disorders need to be shown the correct way to live. They need a good example to follow. Poor things

• Heart

Venom

VIP Member
Her latest video… eyes rolling in the back of her head, slurring, she can’t even look straight but she’s not drunk 🥴 if strangers on there are picking up on it then ….

on another note… she looks awful. Her skin when the filter slips is tinged yellow, she’s so bloated and it’s clearly alcohol bloat! You can just see it!
So she's been up blitzed all night, got the kids to school and now she's going to be unconscious all day, no cleaning, no washing, just living in squalor. Her poor, poor kids deserve so much better.

Debs22

VIP Member
Those photos on that site are from. Debs what the fuck have you got yourself into. You’ve lost all self respect , get away from that awful family and go back to your own , surely they can’t be worse than the ones you are involved with now. Your kids will see those one day, you look awful, dirty and like you are in drugs. Sort your life out ffs

Reactions: 5