Deborah Louise #4 Onlygrans flaps and the fishnet stocking, debs on the Malibu absolutely shocking!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
See I thought the exact same thing… my kiddos eat hotdogs 🤢 which I hate as I know what’s in them 😂 so I at least buy the decent ones for them. Wouldn’t mind mind but it’s only an extra quid price difference Debs! And the reason you can’t even put sauce on them in a normal fashion is because you have the shakes no doubt.

Ps Debs, those velour pjs are humming and far too tight for you. Do your followers 😂 a favour and find another pair please 🙏

• Haha
Reactions: 4
See I thought the exact same thing… my kiddos eat hotdogs 🤢 which I hate as I know what’s in them 😂 so I at least buy the decent ones for them. Wouldn’t mind mind but it’s only an extra quid price difference Debs! And the reason you can’t even put sauce on them in a normal fashion is because you have the shakes no doubt.

Ps Debs, those velour pjs are humming and far too tight for you. Do your followers 😂 a favour and find another pair please 🙏
OMG I know I think she's at least a size 16 if not more, Debs own your size, squeezing into smaller clothes doesn't make you look slim, you just look like a zeppelin in a condom

• Haha
Hannah in hospital with colitis and complaining already about not having a drink 😂 duck off

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Kais dishing up dinner 😂 and his ears aren't pierced so what did that poor boy actually get for his birthday 😪

• Wow
cheap and nasty ASDA yellow label ketchup, fork out for Heinz you pisshead

Reactions: 3
Can buy booze every weekend and takeaway yet the poor kid has an Asda outfit, a teddy for babies some milky stars and a cake wow

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
Soooo… the kids have the cheap crappy hotdogs and they eat M&S food after… they’ve been on two binge weekends for themselves… and the poor kids for their birthdays get that. Wow. Poor fuckers. My kids aren’t spoilt but they do get the chocolate and goodies on a Friday night every week… clothes at that age IS NOT A PRESENT!!! He’s 7!!!! Where’s the nerf guns? I know I bleeping scoured the net for one of mine to get him one and paid a small fortune to get it from the US at that age… also made him a two tier cake with nerf bullet, and his name and age which cost less than a caterpillar cake. Kids love icing. End of. It’s all about EFFORT and PRIORITIES debs … you should be ashamed. And yet again… drinking tonight …

• Heart
Reactions: 5
She's just a disgrace and those poor kids deserve so much better, what sort of a Mother boozes and snorts none stop and leaves their kids with the bare mininum. She's such a tit mum it's unreal.
She has more time for her mother in law than her kids
Got to keep the dirty old slag on side, she could be out on the streets depending on if she falls out of favour.

• Heart
I just don’t get it. Selfish pricks comes to mind. Go on debs, neck some more blues or Malibu love, your kids are fine love, except your buying them clothes for their BIRTHDAY instead of actual presents 👍 scummy mummy yes you are

• Heart
Any idea what she's so upset about ? Stop fishing for sympathy and just say what it is for duck sake, such an attention seeker.

Reactions: 3
No way that's all the kid got?! An outfit as a present!! Nah duck off you scum bag! Kids get a new outfit regardless of birthday poor kid I'm embarrassed for him
---
Teddy for 12 months and above, so when she says 'it's his birthday not xmas' we've always been brought up that birthdays are personal and Xmas isn't 🙈 my mum always spent more & made a big fuss for birthdays, and I've always done the same with mine.....does anyone think the same or is that just me? We have balloons banners allsorts x
---
Any idea what she's so upset about ? Stop fishing for sympathy and just say what it is for duck sake, such an attention seeker.
Sounds like some sort of.diagnosis but who knows maybe been told to give her liver a rest

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Oh I wonder what it is , she kept repeating I’m
Only 33 , wonder what the context is , only 33 so young enough to recover or only 33 so surprised she has the ailment . Hope it’s not too serious.

Reactions: 7
it shows how much Luke doesn't give a duck about her, he couldn't even go to the meal in Hannah's house, the day after his supposed girlfriend is given a diagnosis. Tell me your fella hates you without telling me your fella hates you. Also no sign of Elma Fudd, wonder if she's split up with him again, will she go back to her toyboy ? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
it shows how much Luke doesn't give a duck about her, he couldn't even go to the meal in Hannah's house, the day after his supposed girlfriend is given a diagnosis. Tell me your fella hates you without telling me your fella hates you. Also no sign of Elma Fudd, wonder if she's split up with him again, will she go back to her toyboy ? 😂
So her diagnosis is that she has gum disease and needs 4 front teeth out but she's always known she has gum disease so all that acting as tho she was given a death sentence was for attention.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So her diagnosis is that she has gum disease and needs 4 front teeth out but she's always known she has gum disease so all that acting as tho she was given a death sentence was for attention.
No bleeping way! I thought she had a terminal illness the way she was carrying on 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10