Dazlin cleaning & Sister pledge

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Previous owners been round taking pics of the house đŸ˜± probably wanting to confront her for the constant digs at the decor 😂

Can imagine big Mr Babs in the background running his belly shouting FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT đŸ€Ș

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She’s sooo defensive about those ugly windows, just own it we know you don’t like them, stop worrying about what others think Dazlin! One minute saying “they don’t bother me so they shouldn’t bother you” then a couple of stories later she posts the screenshot of her enquiring about having the outside AND inside windows painted back in July. Why look into changing them if they don’t bother you?! Shares a couple of people saying they have brown windows too like it’s a good thing, bet she had plenty of people saying they also had brown windows and dislike them (no offence to anyone with brown windows - except you Dazlin 🙊)

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I find the whole let the farts out cringy. Don't get me wrong I agree a lot of people don't air out their houses and just burn candles and wax melts to make the place smell nice but I find the montage of her opening the window and wafting her hand about soooo awkward, I feel second hand embarrassment for her.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
It’s just the same old content everyday. I remember when she started that ‘let the farts out’ she used to credit Anthea Turner because she said ‘the cleanest smell is no smell’ then she decided to use it as her USP and added let the farts out đŸ€ą Honestly if your bedroom smells so bad in the morning you need to waft at the Windows then go see a flipping doctor! She’s no Anthea!!

ETA she also said she never used reed diffusers For this very reason.. until someone started gifting them to her. So tight and beggy !!

Reactions: 12
So she’s not bothered about her brown windows yet she has had quotes to change them and also to spray then white? So why did she gets so many quotes to change them if it is in the deeds that they can’t be changed?

She’s clearing wanting a window deal from a company as part of an advert. It’s so obvious. 😑

Reactions: 4
I spy a house with white windows. Do we think she maybe just can't afford them 🙈
View attachment 291968
I think she has said she can’t afford them by saying they had a quote for 10k with several “!!!” and someone asked about doing the garden and she said she’d see if they had money left for it - which is fair enough but don’t try and make out you’re happy with them after saying you want them replacing and making digs about the colour. Also all the houses over that way have got white windows 🙈 they’re all part of the same estate and next door but 1 to her has white windows đŸ€·đŸ»â€â™€ïž She also said last night about wanting that area but in the summer she really wanted to stay in her previous area hence they were looking at a house literally just round the corner from her previous house.

Reactions: 2
I didn’t used to mind the let the farts out thing & thought at first it was funny but repeated daily times 1000 it’s boring like her really. She’s moved on from the floor to the windows now! 🙄 unfortunately I hate to agree with her but any window company will tell you not to paint upvc by hand (husband sells them for a living) as it weakens them & can risk leaks & damage but even the way she relays info is patronising & condescending.

Reactions: 1
Hahaha! She is fuming that people think her windows are tit!!! They are tit brown 😂😂 Poor Mrs Babs trying to keep up with the big girls! Brown and grey aren’t really a thing though are they!! Mrs Bab has babba brown windows FUMING 😂😂😂😂
She hated them herself a week ago...she was the first one to say they were 'tit brown'. This 180 turnaround is bizarre!

Shes turning into a right dick!

• Heart
Why would people want to see someone change their sheets like it’s a big event

sorry but I can’t be doing with cleaning accounts anymore they’re just doing boring tasks we all do on a weekly basis how can anyone find this entertaining

Reactions: 9
Does anyone follow mymaidmamma on IG? She recently did an ad campaign for sebo with some other cleaning accounts to raise funds for breast cancer. She’s since decided to deactivate her account because of the backlash she’s received from other cleaning accounts that she was friendly with who weren’t asked to take part in the campaign. My very first thought was.. I bet she means Dazlin! They were very chatty, shouting out each other’s account, both did ads for sebo and definitely the self entitled behaviour you’d expect from her.

Does anyone follow mymaidmamma on IG? She recently did an ad campaign for sebo with some other cleaning accounts to raise funds for breast cancer. She’s since decided to deactivate her account because of the backlash she’s received from other cleaning accounts that she was friendly with who weren’t asked to take part in the campaign. My very first thought was.. I bet she means Dazlin! They were very chatty, shouting out each other’s account, both did ads for sebo and definitely the self entitled behaviour you’d expect from her.
im busting to know who it is she’s referring to 😂 they’re still following each other (her n dazlin) so not sure although I thought it was her too got a gut feeling!!

Reactions: 3
I made an account literally just to ask about this... when I watched mymaidmamma’s upsetting stories this morning, I did automatically think of Dazlin. Of course I had to snoop; Dazlin has liked the majority of mymaidmamma’s IG posts, however has not liked her most recent post where she’s pictured from the Breast Cancer awareness campaign.
Did make me wonder, especially as there hasn’t been much interaction or account tagging between the two of them recently, from what I’ve noticed anyway.

Reactions: 5
Rachel is one of the nicest ladies on IG. If that stuck up, entitled cow has upset her I will be fuming! Rach’ account is well known for promoting the Astonish cream cleaner with bleach, in fact she introduced everyone to it! Twinkle cleaning shouted out Dazlin thanking her for the recommendation. Dazlin put it on her story saying thank you!!! No mention of Rach! She is the absolute limit that women, doesn’t have an original idea in her head! Do everyone a favour Bab and sod off. Oh and while you’re at it take your tit brown windows with you!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Rachel is one of the nicest ladies on IG. If that stuck up, entitled cow has upset her I will be fuming! Rach’ account is well known for promoting the Astonish cream cleaner with bleach, in fact she introduced everyone to it! Twinkle cleaning shouted out Dazlin thanking her for the recommendation. Dazlin put it on her story saying thank you!!! No mention of Rach! She is the absolute limit that women, doesn’t have an original idea in her head! Do everyone a favour Bab and sod off. Oh and while you’re at it take your tit brown windows with you!!!!
💯 Rachel is so lovely and always replies no matter what Hope she come back soon !!

She’s a lovely lady. Worth 10 of Babs!

Reactions: 5
I used to be so fond of babs I’ve even defended my like for her on this forum I’m sure, but from she’s moved house/ in the process of buying that house she comes across as a real twit that’s above everyone! She used to do her shopping at Tesco and Lidl and now everything she shows she gets in the labels that it’s from Waitrose it’s like she’s trying to come across as posh or something - complaining that her en-suite shower isn’t working but “thankfully” her main bathroom is - is in very poor taste in the middle of a pandemic especially imagine people who have 4 kids at home and 2 adults and having to share one bathroom it’s a reality for a lot of people, or worse yet having no access to a clean bathroom. There are 3 bodies and a dog in her 4 bed, 2 bathroom house it’s not like they’re all queuing up to use the bathroom ffs. I have a real strong inkling it has been dazlin that’s been nasty about mymaidmamma and if she has I think she needs to publicly apologise because it’s disgusting that someone’s thought at raising awareness for cancer would be “why wasn’t I picked”.

I know we don’t know if it was her so I’ll not speculate too much.

but while I’m here I have got quite annoyed at dazlin lately. The whole shower thing was just so self entitled and her going on about those windows!! No one gave a duck about your tit brown windows Daz, when you dis something yourself you give other people permission to dis it with you.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.