Dazlin cleaning & Sister pledge

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Look at that smug face. Sheā€™s a proper ā€˜Karenā€™ !!

So she hasnā€™t posted since around the time MMM posted her last stories. We havenā€™t even seen her clean the floor... is she lying low out of guilt?
Nah she is too much of a witch to have any guilt.

Imaging is dazlins account got deleted the same way begs did

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I just came here to see if there was any tea regarding the mymaidmama shizz as I had a feeling Daz is involved. I've gone right off her over the last few months, her attitude sucks and I'd put money on the fact that she's got the arse that she wasn't invited.

Reactions: 6
I just came here to see if there was any tea regarding the mymaidmama shizz as I had a feeling Daz is involved. I've gone right off her over the last few months, her attitude sucks and I'd put money on the fact that she's got the arse that she wasn't invited.
But I donā€™t think Daz would want to get her kit off (for charity or not). So if she took the hump, it would be at not being invited in the first place rather than not being involved full stop. And if thatā€™s the case, sheā€™s truly pathetic. But itā€™s tough to know who MMM was referring to for certain. Iā€™m guessing when sheā€™s back she will allude more to who she was meaning and / or theyā€™ll unfollow each other.

Reactions: 1
God! Does she ever stop moaning!
She knew what the house was like when they bought it! She wants everything done today! I hope the previous owners donā€™t follow her and see her slating their old house

Reactions: 6
So we are going back into national lockdown and shes moaning about carpet lines ... shes an entitled prick! She is the most ungreatful bleep iv come across. She doesnt have a good word to say about anything unless shes getting paid to. She has a warm home, food in her cupboards, clothes on her back while some people can barely afford to feed themselves or their children right now.
So far she has moaned about the shower (doesnt her house have 2 bathrooms)
The kitchen floor
The fireplace
The windows
The carpets
The "office blinds"
Ffs woman some people would be thrilled with that.

Reactions: 15
I hate when people move in toma house and change everything without living in the house first. Surely people need to decide what is going to work for them. Fair enough if she liked certain things in her old house like a ceramic kitchen sink and shaker style units doesn't mean you need to rip out the kitchen straight away.

Reactions: 4
Kind of seems like sheā€™s just trying to morph the new house into her old house.
Theyā€™d have been better just extending the house they had since she seems to hate so much about this house.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Kind of seems like sheā€™s just trying to morph the new house into her old house.
Theyā€™d have been better just extending the house they had since she seems to hate so much about this house.
I canā€™t imagine moving from a perfectly adequate home to a home full of things I hated. They could have just converted their garage or extended their home for a bigger office. Or got rid of the single bed in the spare room that no one ever seemed to use and big mr B could have used that as a bigger office.

Reactions: 10
SP stopped watching her ages ago, what a bore!

Dazlin... started a zoflora page on Facebook which had a big following , went over to instagram taking all her followers with her. Tried getting in with hinch, basically kicking her hole and tagging her, then all of a sudden she didnā€™t like hinch anymore, probably jealous.
Her voice irritates the duck out of me!!!
And as for the word babs šŸ¤¢ give it a rest you old goat!

Reactions: 7
I stopped watching SP about 18 months ago because she continually used that ridiculous filter and talked a load of shite. Dazlin is a complete melt.. her lounge looks like the communal area of an old peopleā€™s home but she thinks sheā€™s something special and a big thing on IG. Got news for you Babs.. to be successful and have longevity on IG you need a personality and humility.. you have neither.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
God didn't she used to tag Dane Bowers and go on about how she has more followers than him? So embarrassing.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Sheā€™s said a few times before about how theyā€™ve outgrown their old house. How can you outgrow a house if you have a spare bedroom?!?! Am I missing something!?! Most people working from home that I know use their kitchen table or dressing table in their bedroom as a ā€œdeskā€ they donā€™t up and move house to have a bigger office because their spare room one isnā€™t big enough for their liking. I think itā€™s clear theyā€™ve made a lot from all her ads and partnerships etc so theyā€™ve upped and moved but I really donā€™t get why theyā€™d pick a house that they hated so much about if they said lots of times how they loved their house and street so much and would never move etc. She wouldnā€™t change the blind in her bedroom in the old house moaned about it more than anything else and yet sheā€™s happy to fork out to replace every blind in the new house because it looks officey but wasnā€™t the condition of moving house so they could have a bigger house and another spare room.... cause every house needs 2 spare bedrooms.... šŸ¤Ø

Reactions: 14
I canā€™t imagine moving from a perfectly adequate home to a home full of things I hated. They could have just converted their garage or extended their home for a bigger office. Or got rid of the single bed in the spare room that no one ever seemed to use and big mr B could have used that as a bigger office.
Extending wouldnā€™t have been flashy enough. She 100% wanted a detached house and not a semi. šŸ™„

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.