Dazlin cleaning & Sister pledge

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As a now flat woman due to breast cancer, I’m not taken with this instagram breast awareness thing that’s doing the rounds as it doesn’t feel genuine more of a ploy to get more followers but dazzlings husband holding stupid sponges whilst licking his lips like a dirty rain coated perve made me feel physically sick. Quite insulting 😡
I agree. I thought it was in very bad taste but she’s always come across as being crass and vulgar and he makes my skin crawl! There are ways of highlighting sensitive issues without diluting their message.. But Dazlin will always just see that an opportunity to grow followers and do more begging. I hope you’re now well on the road to recovery x

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I see Harris paint brushes have already sent Dazlin some PR samples ✅ first of many, I’m sure! It’ll be interesting to see how much gifted tat she’ll accept for the new house... considering she positions herself as ~ relatable ~!

Reactions: 2
Why the hell didn’t Pledge put her phone down for once and pick the cat up and bring him in! I hate how these ‘influencers’ record everything and make an issue out of nothing.

Reactions: 5
No idea but that is seriously rank 🤢 fabric softener in the microwave!????!!!! The word has gone mad.

Reactions: 2
Didn’t Mario previously boil up pans of fabric softener or was if someone else?
People are nuts!

• Wow
I know it’s a stupid hack like but who does Dazlin actually think she is? She thinks she’s gods gift.. can’t wait for her to make her new house even more old fashioned and tacky than it already is.

• Haha
Dazlin....merely just a cleaner, she’s so relatable to us all, right? NOT! Can’t stand this woman anymore, got to big for her boots.

Sick of the swan products, no one needs a milk frothier or a egg poacher.....only a bleeping head.
The amount of hoovers she’s got, what a sad case (mostly gifted, is bog roll that she wipes her fat ass with gifted to?) yeah you’re a cleaner so you need hoovers but not that many. Also am I the only one who thinks it’s grim dragging your pubie hoover round all different peoples houses? Not very hygienic, much better to use the clients hoover.

The house move of the century 🙄, we get it you’re moving, now shut ya trap. “Moving to better our little family” there’s 3 of you, the current house was more than sufficient.

can’t believe this wasteful cow is basically ripping the whole new house apart.

let’s get this straight there is a big difference between renovating a house and ripping out a perfectly decent kitchen, etc for the sake of decor taste. Old Dazlin tomatoe nose must have money to burn. Oooeee.... I want a ceramic sink, a floor made of peoples old cloths, a garden made from dog turds. Get over yourself Linseed.

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Dazlin....merely just a cleaner, she’s so relatable to us all, right? NOT! Can’t stand this woman anymore, got to big for her boots.

Sick of the swan products, no one needs a milk frothier or a egg poacher.....only a bleeping head.
The amount of hoovers she’s got, what a sad case (mostly gifted, is bog roll that she wipes her fat ass with gifted to?) yeah you’re a cleaner so you need hoovers but not that many. Also am I the only one who thinks it’s grim dragging your pubie hoover round all different peoples houses? Not very hygienic, much better to use the clients hoover.

The house move of the century 🙄, we get it you’re moving, now shut ya trap. “Moving to better our little family” there’s 3 of you, the current house was more than sufficient.

let’s get this straight there is a big difference between renovating a house and ripping out a perfectly decent kitchen, etc for the sake of decor taste. Old Dazlin tomatoe nose must have money to burn. Oooeee.... I want a ceramic sink, a floor made of peoples old cloths, a garden made from dog turds. Get over yourself Linseed.
This is what I don't understand tbh. The kitchen looks nearly brand new in the photos. Wait a bit and get used to the space and decide the best way to use it before you start ripping a perfectly good kitchen out jesus.

I refuse to watch her stories anymore, she winds me up too much, so I just come on here to see what she’s been up to. That kitchen actually looks really nice. I can’t understand why anyone would even think about ripping it out. At least live with it for a couple of years and see how you go before you make any drastic decisions. But it’s a typically arrogant thing for her to do, so I shouldn’t be surprised.

Reactions: 7
Shes frustrating ill grant you that but does it really matter why she wants to rip out a perfectly good kitchen we all have different standards of how we want our homes and if she has the money to do it why nit. She's also stated the kitchen will be going to a good friend where I've seen alot others demolish a good kitchen and it go to waste

Reactions: 3
It doesn’t add up to me... this is the woman who was too tight to replace her 15 year old leaking bathroom and covered her furniture in fablon because she didn’t want to buy new. The kitchen there is much nicer and more modern than the one she’s left but she doesn’t like modern. She’s stuck in 2005. I’d put money on the fact she’s selling the kitchen to her friend and not giving it away. Her arrogance about the situation is what gets me.. of course she can replace the kitchen but there’s no need to look down your nose and talk through gritted teeth about the old one.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I really cannot stand ol’ Dazlin, she thinks her 💩 don’t stink! She used to hate Hinch for all the tat and swipe ups, now she’s bloody worse than her! Have you noticed that she used to get the newest model of Sebo gifted along with all the other influenza’? She didn’t get the last one!! Probably because she promotes all the swan shite! What really gets my goat is the promotion of Klarna! Actively promoting debt so she can get her greedy hands all over her commission! She is actually worse than Hinch and that is saying something

I really cannot stand ol’ Dazlin, she thinks her 💩 don’t stink! She used to hate Hinch for all the tat and swipe ups, now she’s bloody worse than her! Have you noticed that she used to get the newest model of Sebo gifted along with all the other influenza’? She didn’t get the last one!! Probably because she promotes all the swan shite! What really gets my goat is the promotion of Klarna! Actively promoting debt so she can get her greedy hands all over her commission! She is actually worse than Hinch and that is saying something
Totally agree. I started following her as a cleaning account and then greed got the better of her. Now everything she isn’t peddling is tit and every opportunity she gets she promotes and adds swipe ups without marking her posts properly.

Reactions: 6
Shes frustrating ill grant you that but does it really matter why she wants to rip out a perfectly good kitchen we all have different standards of how we want our homes and if she has the money to do it why nit. She's also stated the kitchen will be going to a good friend where I've seen alot others demolish a good kitchen and it go to waste
I agree about the kitchen. It’s her house, she can do what she wants. It’s good that the current kitchen isn’t just being tossed in a skip!

I do agree with the other comments though — she is greedy, has too many swipe ups and I’ll eat my hat if the majority of the new kitchen isn’t #gifted

And she is definitely stuck in 2005! The fact she’s getting oatmeal coloured carpets fitted confirms that 😭😂

• Haha
Can’t stand the woman but bloody hell shes left that house immaculate. Hats off to you Daz!

Reactions: 10
I agree. New owners could literally move in today and cook dinner by 5pm the house is spotless x

Reactions: 7
Can’t stand the woman but bloody hell shes left that house immaculate. Hats off to you Daz!
True! Great for the new owners and in general her and her husband seem to take very good care of their things. Can’t fault them for that.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.