Dazlin cleaning & Sister pledge

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dazzling can duck right off today, preaching about washing laundry.
Some of us don't have money to burn on extra long hot cycles numerous times a day. A quick cycle will still clean bedding that has no soiling and just general use. twit

Reactions: 7
Dazzling can duck right off today, preaching about washing laundry.
Some of us don't have money to burn on extra long hot cycles numerous times a day. A quick cycle will still clean bedding that has no soiling and just general use. twit
I thought this too, I think influencers forget that not everyone has money and modern appliances etc. Sometimes things only need a freshen up!!

Reactions: 1
Bugs me so much when they say oh you better buy this quick (dishrack) because once it’s gone it won’t be back in stock for ages.. it’s a bloody dishrack and a tit looking one at that

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Bugs me so much when they say oh you better buy this quick (dishrack) because once it’s gone it won’t be back in stock for ages.. it’s a bloody dishrack and a tit looking one at that
I know what you mean, makes me cring. Also when dazzling bleep goes on about swan sales being a BARGAIN.

When will people realise that its not a bargain if you are just buying it because a stupid influencer is flogging it

Reactions: 4
Do people really remove light fittings when selling a house ? Sold a few houses but never ever removed the light fittings 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Do people really remove light fittings when selling a house ? Sold a few houses but never ever removed the light fittings 🤷🏼‍♀️
Unless I’d recently bought them and planned on taking them with me I’d just leave them or replace with the simple pendant light fitting, cost £3 to replace. I hope she’s not usual leaving the wires how awful. And those fittings are fugly anyway

How many bloody steamers does one person need..seriously though why can’t people wake up to this constant selling of the same stuff it’s completely unnecessary and just shows that they will sell anything for a freebie

Reactions: 7
Has any of her clients cleaned their drains since she left. I must be weird as I do mine at least every week

I don’t think any of her clients have done any cleaning since lockdown by the look of some of the things she’s shown 😲

• Sick
Reactions: 3
What’s funny is I bought the swan upright hoover in June after my dyson died. Couldn’t afford to replace at the time so went for the cheap option to see us through. My friend also bought one in June for a similar reason after so many of these cleaners were flogging them and making them look like a good budget option. I’ve now had to ask for a refund from swan as mine is shite. Parts on the foot broke within a week, you get a replacement but that also did the same. It constantly toppled over when you use the hose and it’s ripping chunks of my new carpet out. They offered me a refund within 24 hours and the same for my friend. Either it’s a faulty batch or these are a pile of crap. I stated in my request how disappointed it was to see the influences flogging everything but it doesn’t work. Also more than likely they have crappy thin carpets so the hoovers ok, not so much on my new fluffy ones. Also funny how neither dazlin or pledge have flogged this hoover lately, even though their in stock

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.