Dazlin cleaning & Sister pledge

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sister pledge don't need to work with the amount of money she gets from her disabled children in Dla/PIP and ESA the car she has is a Motability one she knows what shes doing
As much as her egg poacher annoys me, I don’t think we should assume things like this. I’m sure a couple of her kids are grown up?

Reactions: 1
I can't see her getting anything as her daughter appears to be quite low on the spectrum. She managed a trip away so it's clearly capable of independence. SP just seems to clean for her mum now so I wonder how she manages financially. Doing ok to afford an almost £600 sofa. I got mine from Gumtree for £120 in almost new condition I was very lucky.

Last edited:
i think she does work tho doesn’t she? She usually states when she has permission to film. So I always assumed there were a few jobs who don’t give permission (I certainly wouldn’t)

i think she does work tho doesn’t she? She usually states when she has permission to film. So I always assumed there were a few jobs who don’t give permission (I certainly wouldn’t)
Maybe it's just me then but I only see her showing her mum's house now. I know DazlinCleaning quite regularly mentions she can't film on a Wednesday because of permission.

There's no way I'd give permission either. They are paid to clean yet waste time on their social media it's so cheeky. Taking pics and videos is one thing, but they then take the piss a little more uploading the stuff, selecting music, adding GIFs and writing. I wouldn't want my house plastered all over the internet either.

Reactions: 6
Maybe it's just me then but I only see her showing her mum's house now. I know DazlinCleaning quite regularly mentions she can't film on a Wednesday because of permission.

There's no way I'd give permission either. They are paid to clean yet waste time on their social media it's so cheeky. Taking pics and videos is one thing, but they then take the piss a little more uploading the stuff, selecting music, adding GIFs and writing. I wouldn't want my house plastered all over the internet either.
I remember Sophastaclean slating one of her clients colour schemes a while back. Now that’s rude

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 5
One of her own clients? Or one of pledges?
Her own. Sophasaclean. The wall was teal I think. She was like “ughhh I do not like that colour. It’s too dark for the room” or something along those lines. She’s a know all anyway. Good cleaner but doesn’t know how to speak to people without belittling them

• Wow
Her own. Sophasaclean. The wall was teal I think. She was like “ughhh I do not like that colour. It’s too dark for the room” or something along those lines. She’s a know all anyway. Good cleaner but doesn’t know how to speak to people without belittling them
Yea see that’s exactly why I’d not want them in my house filming and posting it on the gram. There’s some right judgy people out there!

Reactions: 2

oh god canny stand sofistmeclean either 😂

• Heart
I find it all highly amusing that they not so subtly throw in there what's been blatantly talked about on here. Old Pledgy's suddenly all important and the world needs to read her 'articles' and has a job this afternoon (we believe you love 🤪). And Bab the rocket lover, carefully taking about her permission again. I'm especially loving Pledge's music choice on her last story. Would that be aimed at 'Starboys' comment yesterday. We all know how much our Babz loves 'The Weekend's' tune ATM so starboy wouldn't be the brightest name for an account to come on here and attempt to troll the Tattle fam with 🤭.

P.s. hope old Mr Babs isn't paying any 'Dubai porta pottys' a visit while he's out there

As much as her egg poacher annoys me, I don’t think we should assume things like this. I’m sure a couple of her kids are grown up?
I find it all highly amusing that they not so subtly throw in there what's been blatantly talked about on here. Old Pledgy's suddenly all important and the world needs to read her 'articles' and has a job this afternoon (we believe you love 🤪). And Bab the rocket lover, carefully taking about her permission again. I'm especially loving Pledge's music choice on her last story. Would that be aimed at 'Starboys' comment yesterday. We all know how much our Babz loves 'The Weekend's' tune ATM so starboy wouldn't be the brightest name for an account to come on here and attempt to troll the Tattle fam with 🤭.

P.s. hope old Mr Babs isn't paying any 'Dubai porta pottys' a visit while he's out there
name wasn’t intentional I am just a bit annoyed with all the ads and free stuff they get for just doing there job when I have to work hard and extra hours to buy expensive things x

Sister pledge don't need to work with the amount of money she gets from her disabled children in Dla/PIP and ESA the car she has is a Motability one she knows what shes doing
I am actually shocked by this comment! What do you mean... she knows what she’s doing? Are you saying she is playing the system? Also how do you know this information?

Reactions: 3
name wasn’t intentional I am just a bit annoyed with all the ads and free stuff they get for just doing there job when I have to work hard and extra hours to buy expensive things x
Wow! Youre jealous that you don’t get free luxuries, and have to work for things, so suggest that pledge is somehow committing benefit fraud? Mate, that’s pretty low even for tattle 😂
im not interested in what conditions her kids do or don’t have, if she doesn’t talk about it, it’s probably because it’s private?
now can we get back to ribbing that bloody egg boiler? I wanna know if them things have a goose egg setting 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I have that egg cooker, and I've had it for ages. I cant poach an egg to save my life, but I love them. Its great and think it was well worth the money 🙊🙊

I have that egg cooker, and I've had it for ages. I cant poach an egg to save my life, but I love them. Its great and think it was well worth the money 🙊🙊
I have it too and it is SO much easier and cleaner. Whenever I do poached eggs in a pan, there is always egg left in the water which then ends up in the plug hole 😂 No guessing with the boiled eggs either, they come out perfect every time

I don't know what's more embarassing. Either SP genuinely thinks people are jealous of her crappy trolly bags or she just doesn't have any other content. She can't even mix it up a bit, its the same cringe tune filming absolutely no one's "jealousy". You can imagine the stupid smug look she'd have plastered over her face can't you 🙄.

Cracking advert for them though with the split sugar bag, well done 👏👏.

FFS another vacuum cleaner/steamer she’s literally been banging on about the swan one for weeks, now it’s Polti

Obviously it’s amazing and she’ll be banging on about that all week...39 stories I’ve just skipped through 🤦🏻‍♀️

How are you supposed to believe them when they’ll advertise anything for a freebie

Reactions: 5
I have to disagree. They both actually work as cleaners. Yes they are gifted products but I think they give genuine reviews on the products. They are not in hinches grabby league by any means.
I agree they dont beg for things like most

• Haha
That burst sugar bag really got my suspicions raised. I sometimes feel these 'events' are staged.
Absolutely agree, she rarely comes up with anything new it's just copied and stolen from others, or repeated cringy viewing (trolly bags 🙄). She tries to be funny with those ridiculous facial expressions she does and over exaggerated shocked sounds she makes for effect (think public toilet horror).

She's treading carefully & trying to appear overly "nice" now ATM to.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.