Dazlin cleaning & Sister pledge

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You must have looked later on in the day. It was #ad Swan central - saucepans, vac, giveaway and something else, then the Polti ad. It's very sad, desperate and greedy when your "content" is a huge percentage of ads, regurgitated crap and stolen ideas.
At least she put #ad you’d b all over it if she didn’t 😂 I’m all for calling out anyone that’s not declaring ads or cleaners trying to sell tit diet stuff, savings accounts, makeup clothes blah blah anything for a swipe up but these guys always do declare and at least they stick with cleaning related stuff

Reactions: 4
Dazlin has always been really standoffish whenever I’ve asked her questions about stuff 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
I ageed, she can be incredibly blunt & sarcastic. She moans that people forget their manners but is equally as bad at times.

Reactions: 7
No never noticed .... 🤔 plus I don’t have tiktok 😂
Can't imagine she has many tic tock followers so I bet she has a good idea who you are Glozel. Aynos clearly got found out. She disappeared all of a sudden. 😂 I wouldn't put it past them to be on here every day looking for tea.

Reactions: 1
The constant gifting to them is beyond a joke. There are people struggling to pay bills and put food on the table and companies gift these two items that some people could only dream of affording
totally agree

Is this really the level of humour that a couple in their *cough* 40's *cough* have. Grim 🤢. When she used to laugh at her "rocket" bathroom wallpaper. Honestly, they're like a couple of 10 year olds.

View attachment 82482

My god I had no idea she was once a Hincher 😬.
View attachment 82489
View attachment 82488

View attachment 82494View attachment 82495

View attachment 82493

She had the "Buff Tingz" and "Vera" to. Doesn't she hate Hinch now? Why is this all still on her grid....

View attachment 82503

View attachment 82507

£30!!! Look who liked it to. More money than sense these people.

View attachment 82509
she used to be called zofloraandmore I think then changed it to dazlin I unfollowed many moons ago as I couldnt listen to her ‘babs’ crap anymore !

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
totally agree

she used to be called zofloraandmore I think then changed it to dazlin I unfollowed many moons ago as I couldnt listen to her ‘babs’ crap anymore !
Oh god yes the babs, what the hell was that all about? My Babbers!! It grated on me, and how she called her husband Mr Babs? 🙄

Reactions: 5
The egg machine is out of stock till June. mmmmm hopefully That will be the end of the plugging on that gadget

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I can guarantee she hasn't got the first clue who I am, but you clearly like to let your imagination run away with you don't you 🤪. I've never looked at her TikTok account, she shares her stolen content on her Instagram you donut. Of course they're on here 😂😂. My my, you make an excellent defective Bigmama, I wouldn't recommend giving up the day job just yet though.
Ummmmm the entire point of tiktok is to jump on trends and people then use the content to copy them ... 🙄 😂😂🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 2
The egg machine is out of stock till June. mmmmm hopefully That will be the end of the plugging on that gadget
I brought one years ago from Lakeland my boys loved using it when it broke recently they were gutted so I replaced it with one I spotted in Asda. Even Aldi have them in the special buys now and again they certainly aren’t a new gadget on the market.

Reactions: 2
Ummmmm the entire point of tiktok is to jump on trends and people then use the content to copy them ... 🙄 😂😂🤷🏻‍♀️
That's what people who have no content of their own or anything half decent have to tell themselves 🤭😂🤣.

I can guarantee she hasn't got the first clue who I am, but you clearly like to let your imagination run away with you don't you 🤪. I've never looked at her TikTok account, she shares her stolen content on her Instagram you donut. Of course they're on here 😂😂. My my, you make an excellent defective Bigmama, I wouldn't recommend giving up the day job just yet though.
😂 You're a little obsessed with "stolen" content don't you think? I mean who invented cleaning so we can let all the cleaning accounts know who to credit? I assume you know since you seem so much smarter than everyone else.

• Haha
That's what people who have no content of their own or anything half decent have to tell themselves 🤭😂🤣.
How is that even content tho lol She’s not even cleaning! What’s to gain? Did it go viral? Does she get paid? Was it an advert? why would anyone go to that much effort ifnot, cuz it looks to me like she was just having some fun with her kids... 🙄🙄 I actually like this about her

• Haha
Why do these pair always post indirect digs at other accounts? Dazlin is the worst for it! Constant digs about candles/wax melts/air fresheners etc? Also, when my kid was 5 I certainly wouldn’t entertain her thinking that 3am was playtime but her son seems to do it all the time, tell your child no and to get back to sleep 😂 I do enjoy watching her clean don’t get me wrong because she actually does clean. But the back handed comments get on my tits because it’s so obvious who they’re about. Her and hinch also don’t follow eachother anymore 👀 just to add, yes I’m invested in it because I’m bored as duck on maternity leave so when my child sleeps I fill my time watching peoples shite stories 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Not sure if it's been said already? But i'm sure dazlin cleaning was outed on here and was active on the old cleaning account threads🤔

Reactions: 4
Not sure if it's been said already? But i'm sure dazlin cleaning was outed on here and was active on the old cleaning account threads🤔
It wouldn’t surprise me, when I followed her she was always having sly digs but never actually said what she meant. She comes across as two faced. What did she say?

It wouldn’t surprise me, when I followed her she was always having sly digs but never actually said what she meant. She comes across as two faced. What did she say?
She is next level two faced she follows a lot of the ex tattlers on Instagram and when they talk about someone she scurries off and tells them. She's a snake.

• Haha
She is next level two faced she follows a lot of the ex tattlers on Instagram and when they talk about someone she scurries off and tells them. She's a snake.
Can't stand the woman. She is so big headed she thinks she is the only person who has ever cleaned!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.