Dazlin cleaning & Sister pledge

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It isn’t even bad 🙄 #dramaqueen
Seemed to be a bit of a strange thing to story didn't it. I doubt anyone would've even noticed to be honest. I thought it looked nice. Her hair is quite thin at the front and a bit see through when it's longer so I think that it looks better shorter.

Reactions: 2
Seemed to be a bit of a strange thing to story didn't it. I doubt anyone would've even noticed to be honest. I thought it looked nice. Her hair is quite thin at the front and a bit see through when it's longer so I think that it looks better shorter.
Yeah it suits her!

Reactions: 3
I canmot really comment on sister pledge parking in disabled as i have a blue badge for an 'invisible' illness. Not every disability is visable to others, i just hope that she isnt abusing the system. Her daughter has autism so maybe she has the badge to help with that.

Reactions: 5
thats sisterpledge but yeah but strange being in the disabled bay
Oops yes wrong name! I’ll change it if I can.

I canmot really comment on sister pledge parking in disabled as i have a blue badge for an 'invisible' illness. Not every disability is visable to others, i just hope that she isnt abusing the system. Her daughter has autism so maybe she has the badge to help with that.
Her daughters mobile though and wasn’t with her!
My son has autism doesn’t warrant a badge.

• Wow
I think she’s said once her eldest daughter is disabled though when shes done clean bombs at hospitals and said she’s got some condition? doesn’t talk about it much anymore. Unless she was with her mum or someone else? Seems to be doing a lot of cleaning at her mums lately 🤔

• Wow
I think she’s said once her eldest daughter is disabled though when shes done clean bombs at hospitals and said she’s got some condition? doesn’t talk about it much anymore. Unless she was with her mum or someone else? Seems to be doing a lot of cleaning at her mums lately 🤔
Oh ok maybe she was with her.

I think it’s her daughters but If she’s out alone surely she shouldn’t be using her daughters badge...tut tut!

Theres loads of reasons for a blue badge and just because someone is mobile it doesnt mean they cant have one. Theres psychological reasons too. The process to get a badge is intense as they dont dish them out to anyone.

I agree shes been doing a lot at her mums. Maybe its hers

Reactions: 4
Other than to help her mum out I think she's been cleaning there alot as she has a large staircase and carpets to advertise the Swan hoover which works best on carpets
I think sister pledge house is a bungalow?
I bought the hoover myself for my upstairs and to be fair it is Better than my Miele hoover on carpets
I believe she gave her mum the gifted Swan "nordic" kettle and toaster as they Wouldn't match her kitchen decor and Swan coffee machine 🤔
I don't get the Fuss with her haircut if u go back to her veggie Xmas highlights it's just as short as the "can I speak to the manager haircut" and it does really suit her
Anyhow I personally don't mind her and enjoy watching her stories she's replied to Any messages iv sent and seems like a lovely lady she's recently a single mum and if she can earn money from instagram like the rest then good for her!

Why does she insist on calling it upcycling, she's decorating not changing it to something new.

I know Pledgy's into spirits, ghost hunting and "paranormal" activities, but I think she's trying to summon Dr Who 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Obviously dazlin cleaning is too important to reply to her inbox messages today. Once again sent her a message only to have it read and not even responded to. She always spoke to me for a very long time, wonder what i did wrong
She’s obnoxious, that’s what’s wrong

Tbf I’m crap at poached eggs in a pan, so I just don’t bother. I guess if you’re into eggs it’s a handy gadget 🤷🏻‍♀️
Yeah it’s prob one of those items you get sucked into buying. You use it for a few weeks then it ends up in the graveyard cupboard of must have gadgets 🤪

Sister pledge don't need to work with the amount of money she gets from her disabled children in Dla/PIP and ESA the car she has is a Motability one she knows what shes doing

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.