Dazlin cleaning & Sister pledge

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can’t believe how much shade she’s thrown over her clients house this morning. Totally disrespectful and actually mean. I’d love her client to watch that and tell her to duck off.

Taken me 16 years to finish my house but I haven’t had to get in debt with a big mortgage like she has.
Exactly, I just couldn't believe it. Even from the first story with 'what the duck' being the song chosen.

She is seriously up herself, judgmental and a witch

Reactions: 6
Haven’t watched either in ages but popped on to SPC for the first time in a while and I see nothing has changed. Why say something in 2 stories when you can take up 10? She’s the Charles Dickens of Insta, paid per story you’d think.

Reactions: 1
Can’t wait for the millions of swan swipe ups for Black Friday. You know, just cos we haven’t seen enough this week ffs

Daz- how many stories about e-cloth? 🙄😴 tapped my way through that. Also haven’t watched her in a while.. her speaking manner has changed. Can’t quite pinpoint it. Sounds.. faker? More restrained? Not sure what it is.

Reactions: 11
I see the weirdos are off to swan today for the black Friday event.

They do realise swan use them for cheap advertising and to boost their own sales, not because they value them as people

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Saw thevacmat in Dazlin’s stories...he’s doing alright for a teenager...swanning around in Alexander McQueen trainers.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Flicked through the last 24hrs of content for Dazlin, only one story which was not an ad....

Re the swan merch, the kitchen stuff has some horrible coating on it that if you get something on it, it won't come off. The hoover, is good at picking stuff up for about a month and then absolutely rubbish despite washing the filters etc out. The fact she hoover's so much and still gets so much crap out her carpets shows not that it's brilliant babs, it's probably that her carpets are absolutely filthy!
The milk frother, I downloaded the instructions and read you should only put milk in it and nothing else. We have a nespresso one and I remember it being clear on their that it's for milk only. Also did anyone else see cheshire cleaner do a free giveaway for his due to it being rubbish lol.
(II know two people who have purchased the stuff above and that is their feedback).

Flicked through the last 24hrs of content for Dazlin, only one story which was not an ad....

Re the swan merch, the kitchen stuff has some horrible coating on it that if you get something on it, it won't come off. The hoover, is good at picking stuff up for about a month and then absolutely rubbish despite washing the filters etc out. The fact she hoover's so much and still gets so much crap out her carpets shows not that it's brilliant babs, it's probably that her carpets are absolutely filthy!
The milk frother, I downloaded the instructions and read you should only put milk in it and nothing else. We have a nespresso one and I remember it being clear on their that it's for milk only. Also did anyone else see cheshire cleaner do a free giveaway for his due to it being rubbish lol.
(II know two people who have purchased the stuff above and that is their feedback).
I've said before that the milk frother is a big pile of crap. I wish i had never wasted my money. it barely heats the milk.

My partner uses it for her coffees but that's because she doesn't mind cold coffee or she will make a black coffee using the kettle and then add frothy cold coffee to it just for fun.

There is no way that tit machine melted those chunks of chocolate orange after just one cycle.

Reactions: 7
Pledge is vile no wonder her husband left her the two faced cow.

As for Dazlin she’s so boring and thinks she taught Mrs Hinch everythink she knows...

If you ever get bored ask Dazlin what she thinks of Hinch. Voice notes galore......

Reactions: 3

Swan is shite! End of.

Reactions: 4

This is so true. We got the saucepan set in January, the outside is hard to clean and the frying pan handle is really loose too 😬

Pledge is vile no wonder her husband left her the two faced cow.

As for Dazlin she’s so boring and thinks she taught Mrs Hinch everythink she knows...

If you ever get bored ask Dazlin what she thinks of Hinch. Voice notes galore......
I heard she wasn't keen, what does she say about her?

I bought the swan pet upright hoover ages ago and I’ve barely used it as it’s awful! It barely picks up and it’s crap on hard floors too!

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Did anyone see the stories pledge did about how it’s safe to put Milton tablets in with toothbrushes and a small amount of water then contradicted herself by posting that it needs to be diluted in 5 litres of water.

So....bleeping....boring.

Especially dazzlin. Just make a coffee you snooty witch, you don't have to play that latte song EVERYTIME

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Do you think she ever has a normal coffee? Never known anyone to have all milk coffees so often 🤣

• Haha
Thank God Pledge just showed us how to clean a pristine bit of furniture that has never been used. Don’t know how the duck I was gonna get through the rest of my life without seeing that.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.