Dazlin cleaning & sister pledge #3 Boring Babs' 5* holiday, Courtesy of go fund me money

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You will definitely be blocked and what’s more she will find you on Facebook and message you She will then pass on your details to other instahuns and they will then send you sarky messages and one of them will steal your identity and post an account on here! It happened to me.
Can’t wait! Bring it on if she does.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Oh dear ... Energy saving Babs has made quite a big fib in order to get some sales on a crappy plug in heater.
So the heater she has linked is 2000w which is 2kwh. She posted a little while back that her electric unit rate is 27.86 pence per kilowatt. So for two hours using a heater that will consume 2 kilowatts per hour, that's actually costing her £1.11. £33 month. When the prices go up 80% that will increase to £60 per month. Literally just to use that heater for 2 hours per day.
I REALLY hope her followers wise up to this because she is only out to help herself and line her greedy pockets 🤬 imagine how many people might have panic bought that as they trust her telling them it's cheap to run 😨
Straight after that she shows off her new doorstep and talks about a new front door. bleeping disgraceful.
She did similar when she was flogging a slow cooker saying how it was way cheaper than the oven except the oven only needs to be on for 30 mins vs a slow cooker being on for 6 - 8 hours. When you actually sat and did the math on it, the slow cooker wasn’t any cheaper.

Reactions: 5
She likes to think she’s better than Hinch but they are cut from the same cloth. Anything for money - lies, deceit, whatever it takes. The only difference between them is that Hinch hit the big time.

Reactions: 10
She likes to think she’s better than Hinch but they are cut from the same cloth. Anything for money - lies, deceit, whatever it takes. The only difference between them is that Hinch hit the big time.
That is what she is craving more than anything. She is right up LQOC backside. 🙄

• Sick
You will definitely be blocked and what’s more she will find you on Facebook and message you She will then pass on your details to other instahuns and they will then send you sarky messages and one of them will steal your identity and post an account on here! It happened to me.
I remember when this happened to you 🤬 Hypocritical know-it-alls, the lot of them.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
What the hell?! Who did she send it to? And surely that's dodgy legal ground 😱
It was her best mate LQOC who doxxed me to Babs.
Babs aka Lynsey took it upon herself to message me on facebook as did others from the LQOC Cult. Then one of them stole my identity and made an account on here. Fortunately my facebook profile is a little tenuous to my actual profile. Rest assured my solicitor was poised for action and will do so should my image and name be used again on here

• Wow
  • Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
It was her best mate LQOC who doxxed me to Babs.
Babs aka Lynsey took it upon herself to message me on facebook as did others from the LQOC Cult. Then one of them stole my identity and made an account on here. Fortunately my facebook profile is a little tenuous to my actual profile. Rest assured my solicitor was poised for action and will do so should my image and name be used again on here
Hi gals, I was blocked by Dazlin Cleaning and am now unable to see Sister Pledge’s stories, who I actually like. I haven’t even interacted with SisterPledge except for a few friendly messages and was just gonna order a CBD cream from her. Does this mean I am blocked by Sister Pledge? 😯 Why would she block me at the same time as Dazlin? Are they actually the same person?

What you described above is doxxing and illegal. That is really bad. Does Instagram and the sponsors she works with know about this??

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Hi gals, I was blocked by Dazlin Cleaning and am now unable to see Sister Pledge’s stories, who I actually like. I haven’t even interacted with SisterPledge except for a few friendly messages and was just gonna order a CBD cream from her. Does this mean I am blocked by Sister Pledge? 😯 Why would she block me at the same time as Dazlin? Are they actually the same person?

What you described above is doxxing and illegal. That is really bad. Does Instagram and the sponsors she works with know about this??
Sounds as though they share info with each other on who they block. What was your heinous transgression to get blocked by Babs???

Absolutely they share info. You will probably be blocked by LQOC and frenchy_home_cleaning too! All peas in the same pod?! Snarky, hideous and aggressive

This cake always looks as dry as a nuns arse
Oh dear, you've done it now 🤣 we will get an update tomorrow saying how much the cake was loved by everyone and how every single person that was in the presence of the cake specially commented how it was very moist and not in the slightest bit nuns arsey

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Someone in group chat told me that Mr Babs was making boss eyes in response to my comment the other day. Did anyone catch that? I can’t believe she is such a witch that she would read Tattle to her own husband. 🤦🏻‍♀️

CC5847B5-28FD-4007-8011-66E1CDDDCBD1.png

Why does she have so many wooden spoons and utensils in a drawer when she had the amazing swan utensil holder with utensils in that she’s always trying to flog?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Someone in group chat told me that Mr Babs was making boss eyes in response to my comment the other day. Did anyone catch that? I can’t believe she is such a witch that she would read Tattle to her own husband. 🤦🏻‍♀️
I didn't but I can absolutely imagine her doing that! She 100% reads here as she's made snarky comments before about what people have posted and it's in real time usually as well. Wouldn't be at all surprised if she has her own account and witches about her "mates".

Reactions: 3