Dazlin cleaning & sister pledge #3 Boring Babs' 5* holiday, Courtesy of go fund me money

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The amount of washing she does always stuns me. There are only 3 of them in the house! What is the poi t of putting everything on eco wash when she washes about 3 times daily? Surely they aren't all full loads? Practice what you preach Bab!
I've said this before as well. Don't understand it at all. I feel like moaning about washing is something most instahuns do because they think it makes them sound really busy when in fact it's a 10 minute job as the machine does the work.

Reactions: 9
Her water usage is down right selfish. She has a 85% plastic garden but always get the hose out to water the few plants she has and wash the bloody patio. Can someone kindly gift the selfish c*nt a watering can and water butt next?
Don’t give her content ideas for how she can reduce her bills and save money by having a water butt. Although actually not sure Swan sell water butts so probably won’t bother with that.

Gearing up for a winter of swipe ups for the swan dehumidifier and air fryer that save ££££ in electric that she will recommend because she is wanrs to save us all some money - meanwhile spending cash on disgusting degusta boxes and random other crap!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Did you see the other day she pointed out a swan fan at the place she gets her monthly pedicure? So she will absolutely have followers that are seriously choosing between heating and eating this winter and she's just been on two holidays, they have two cars and she has monthly pedicures? God I wish her followers wake up soon and realise what she's like. And yeah she really needs to stop bashing one out over that bloody tension rod, my nan had one for years FFS so it's definitely not new!

• Haha
Stupid witch is worse than Hinch. Blocking people for liking an innocent comment and deleting the comments. Such a loser. You and your husband are drier than two pieces of days old granary loaf, Linz. What will I do now that I can’t hate watch the mediocrity of blocked nose Babs and boss eyed Mr Babs?!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Stupid witch is worse than Hinch. Blocking people for liking an innocent comment and deleting the comments. Such a loser. You and your husband are drier than two pieces of days old granary loaf, Linz. What will I do now that I can’t hate watch the mediocrity of blocked nose Babs and boss eyed Mr Babs?!
What’s gone on?

Reactions: 4
Honest question: does she actually have a cleaning business / private clients anymore?? She’s literally never at her actual job. I know she chooses when to sack it off (eg summer hols) but also feel like she hasn’t mentioned it in ages either?? I could be wrong, I only tenuously tune into her as she grinds my gears most of the time.

The only reason I even still watch is because she hasn’t sold her kid out (yet). The day she uses his image for 💸 is the day I unfollow.

What’s gone on?
She bought those stupid plastic containers from Shein/Shane/Sheen and one or two people commented questioning the point of them as it is just more plastic. I liked the comments and after she replied to them, she went back and deleted them and blocked the people that liked the comments. I only watch her for Brillo anyway. 😝

• Wow
  • Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
She bought those stupid plastic containers from Shein/Shane/Sheen and one or two people commented questioning the point of them as it is just more plastic. I liked the comments and after she replied to them, she went back and deleted them and blocked the people that liked the comments. I only watch her for Brillo anyway. 😝
I couldn’t believe when I saw that she’d bought plastic shite from that awful fast fashion company and was linking them on her stories. But to remove comments and block people is absolutely pathetic. She’d look better if she left those comments up and politely answered them - presumably she feels she has good reasons for buying these products, otherwise why’s she showing them? Oh yeah, silly me, we know exactly why 🙁

I don’t understand what’s wrong with keeping products in the containers they’re purchased in?

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I don’t understand what’s wrong with keeping products in the containers they’re purchased in?
She is desperately trying to stay relevant. She is trying to make her utility room "insta" worthy in the hope people keep engaging on her posts / shares it etc. Also she must absolutely love people kissing her arse 🤢

I've just watched her reel and those containers look awful! They look like they are really messy and the measuring cap is a bad idea - it either needs cleaning every time and put back on or you put it in the wash and the container remains open for the duration of the wash cycle. Pointless faff as usual!

Reactions: 7
Call me cynical but funny she decided to suddenly use the bread maker again when she’s flogging it being on sale.
Imagine your life being so dedicated to shilling swan tat, sad.

Reactions: 5
I couldn’t believe when I saw that she’d bought plastic shite from that awful fast fashion company and was linking them on her stories. But to remove comments and block people is absolutely pathetic. She’d look better if she left those comments up and politely answered them - presumably she feels she has good reasons for buying these products, otherwise why’s she showing them? Oh yeah, silly me, we know exactly why 🙁
Shein is a horrible company to promote. It is one thing if you don’t have a large income and want to buy a few bits for you and your family but those containers are just not practical or useful. Why is that a bad thing to say? Her followers will probably never see them again now. I don’t get the whole attitude of asking for followers so you can advertise to them NON STOP but if you disagree by liking a mild comment, they block you! It’s childish and why so many people come to Tattle. They are happy to have your audience as long as you are lining their pockets and then your kicked the curb without even a message. Imagine being that type of person.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
With a child and someone with parents as followers she should be recommending keeping products in their packaging in case of an accident and you need the label when seeking medical help. This was obviously not important to point out though! Sorry if already said, just came across this thread.

Oh dear ... Energy saving Babs has made quite a big fib in order to get some sales on a crappy plug in heater.
So the heater she has linked is 2000w which is 2kwh. She posted a little while back that her electric unit rate is 27.86 pence per kilowatt. So for two hours using a heater that will consume 2 kilowatts per hour, that's actually costing her £1.11. £33 month. When the prices go up 80% that will increase to £60 per month. Literally just to use that heater for 2 hours per day.
I REALLY hope her followers wise up to this because she is only out to help herself and line her greedy pockets 🤬 imagine how many people might have panic bought that as they trust her telling them it's cheap to run 😨
Straight after that she shows off her new doorstep and talks about a new front door. bleeping disgraceful.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
Oh dear ... Energy saving Babs has made quite a big fib in order to get some sales on a crappy plug in heater.
So the heater she has linked is 2000w which is 2kwh. She posted a little while back that her electric unit rate is 27.86 pence per kilowatt. So for two hours using a heater that will consume 2 kilowatts per hour, that's actually costing her £1.11. £33 month. When the prices go up 80% that will increase to £60 per month. Literally just to use that heater for 2 hours per day.
I REALLY hope her followers wise up to this because she is only out to help herself and line her greedy pockets 🤬 imagine how many people might have panic bought that as they trust her telling them it's cheap to run 😨
Straight after that she shows off her new doorstep and talks about a new front door. bleeping disgraceful.
Thank you! I knew it couldn't have been right but I didn't have the brains to work it out 😅

I messaged her to say it wasn’t 20p an hour and to check again…. Wonder if I’ll get blocked?!
She doesn’t give a f*ck, she’ll say anything to sell the Swan shite.

Reactions: 8
I messaged her to say it wasn’t 20p an hour and to check again…. Wonder if I’ll get blocked?!
She doesn’t give a f*ck, she’ll say anything to sell the Swan shite.
You will either get blocked or she will post a story with lots of "um" about how it's more expensive than she said but still better than XYZ.

You will definitely be blocked and what’s more she will find you on Facebook and message you She will then pass on your details to other instahuns and they will then send you sarky messages and one of them will steal your identity and post an account on here! It happened to me.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
You will definitely be blocked and what’s more she will find you on Facebook and message you She will then pass on your details to other instahuns and they will then send you sarky messages and one of them will steal your identity and post an account on here! It happened to me.
What the hell?! Who did she send it to? And surely that's dodgy legal ground 😱

Reactions: 7