Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Anonamouse

Rule number one of putting your entire life over public social media - people will have an opinion 🤷🏼‍♀️ why does she take everything SO personally? So someone would prefer brown tiles over black, who the fuck cares? 🤣 Ignore the message and move on, but not our Babs. She will bang on about this woman forever more. I feel like this is going up there with the dry flat chocolate cakes 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Lynx

VIP Member
I don't think I've commented on here before, but I've got a few questions.

Is Lindsay only 43?! I don't know if it's her demeanour but I thought she was more 49-52.

What made me look here is when she got her bathroom and ensuite done she said they had saved long and hard, making out that it had taken them a long time to afford a new bathroom. Yet about 12/14 months prior they spent all their bathroom reno money paying off a lump sum on their mortgage in order to get a better fixed rate mortgage deal, so really they hadn't saved that long at all. Then there's the new patio doors and front doors and windows done last year and this year, so they're obviously quite comfortable financially (along with the holidays and possible new mini). I know she's not on Mrs Hinch's level, but it strikes me similar to Mrs Hinch getting all giddy about going on a luxury holiday and the fact she can't believe she is there and it's such a bucket list moment, despite being a millionaire! It's so insincere playing your wealth down. Just seems fake. If you can afford it fine, I don't care, enjoy your money but don't pretend you saved a long time. I get people don't want to look like they are showing off but the easiest thing would have not to broadcast about your savings and mortgage in the first place.

Also, is there a reason why she has now broadcast her son's name? Secondly about this, I don't get why she is hiding him on Instagram yet his photo is online as part as his dad's job. I just did a quick Google earlier to read about Lindsay.

Also, she really isn't keen on Hinch is she? I saw her 1 star Amazon review on one of Mrs Hinch's books. Wouldn't surprise me if she was a Tattler.

• Heart
Reactions: 21

Shamelesshorse

VIP Member
I guarantee once it’s been refurbed, she will make a bitchy story post asking if Rosaline approves of the tile choice…even if it’s in 3 years time.

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Lockdownlurker28

Ad for fairy. Didn’t she throw a fit as they weren’t cruelty free before at Joyofclean and banished all their products? Money talks

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 18

GiftedNotFree

VIP Member
I’ve said it before but I do have a lot of respect for her for keeping her son off her socials. Kids deserve privacy- it’s so unfair and depressing how many insta twats parade every detail of their children’s personal lives to the masses. A lot of huns could take a leaf out of her book!

Shamelesshorse

VIP Member
Rule number one of putting your entire life over public social media - people will have an opinion 🤷🏼‍♀️ why does she take everything SO personally? So someone would prefer brown tiles over black, who the fuck cares? 🤣 Ignore the message and move on, but not our Babs. She will bang on about this woman forever more. I feel like this is going up there with the dry flat chocolate cakes 🤣
Why take the piss out of the woman’s name in her first story this morning? I’m glad Rosaline has been playing on her mind all night 😂😂

imagine getting so offended over fucking bathroom tiles…tiles that you have openly hated since the day you moved into the house!

• Haha

Kellzy

I did laugh seeing them putting the pool away til next year I bet she's fuming with how little use they got out of it.
[/QUOTE]

Would be funny if we get a heatwave now she has put it down 😂

• Haha

irishgal_80

She is so passive aggressive about the door company showing her door without giving her a kick back! And why should they! “Ooh it’s my door again”
They are a business, just like you, so why shouldn’t they share your reel you tagged them in (for freebies)

Reactions: 17

Crazycatty

VIP Member
‘It’s old that tv - something like 6 years old’
WTF?! I don’t think most people can afford to buy a new tv every 6 years. Ours is 11 years old. Probably just wants one #gifted but Swan, Hoover and Morphy Richards don’t make TV’s do they 🙄

Fauxphiehinchcliffe

Chatty Member
Am I the only one that thinks the degusta boxes are a waste ? How can she preach about money saving and pretending she is “tight” and everything when she is trying to encourage people to spend £15 on a box of totally random items they wouldn’t buy ? The advent calendar was insane! Full of total shit!!!

Lalla

VIP Member
Honestly she never stops moaning...if it's not middle lane drivers (I bet she is one when she's on her own. Either that or the sort of person who won't drive on motorways), it's needing to put her Christmas tree down as it's messy, or Christmas dinner making her oven dirty, or the guy putting in the new doors leaving sawdust everywhere. It's relentless.

Also re the Christmas tree, she wanged on and on about getting a real tree and not putting it up til mid Dec...yet she's already taken it down!

Crazycatty

VIP Member
She’s a dickhead. You were speeding, you can’t do the course again, pay the fine, take the points and shut up about it.
You haven’t done well babs, two speeding tickets in under 3 years is nothing to be proud of.

• Heart