Dazlin cleaning & sister pledge #3 Boring Babs' 5* holiday, Courtesy of go fund me money

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @obviously.... for the thread title. As we all know Babs, Mr Babs and mini Bab are off on another jolly so the title couldn’t be more apt. Babs is till a boring twit. Swan,Brillo,Pegging and acting all Missmoneysaver doing dead local radio, telling you how to save pence washing your clothes,while flogging you appliances and dodgy fashions on Klarna can’t make this tit up.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Do we know what happened with the go fund me money?
Has she even mentioned it since?

Reactions: 1
To b fair much as I think she’s a twit I did donate and got emails from the go fund me with where it was all being spent. Seemed legit compared to a lot of people that don’t bother so I don’t think babs would be stupid enough to spend that money on herself

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Blacked out her last name as wasn’t sure if allowed but I searched her name on Facebook and saw the house she’d cleaned up posted for sale - £80! 😱
6E2AE89A-0C25-4724-A5B7-0E8348DB53C8.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I thought she was giving this to a friends little girl?! Clearly not, Babs the money grabber.
I couldn’t remember if she’d said that or whether I’d imagined it! She’s had to knock it down from £100 .

greedy cow!!!

mind you if I’d seen the Keyper toy she showed the other day for sale I might’ve been tempted to get that for the nostalgia!

Reactions: 2
I couldn’t remember if she’d said that or whether I’d imagined it! She’s had to knock it down from £100 .

greedy cow!!!

mind you if I’d seen the Keyper toy she showed the other day for sale I might’ve been tempted to get that for the nostalgia!
When she was showing it she said that she had a friend who’s little girl would love it. Unless that friend has said she doesn’t want it but fancy selling it anyway after having it so long! Her mums kept it all this time for her to just cash in on it 🙄

Reactions: 4
Honoured to have the thread title lol

I know Babs was listing what was being spent from the go fund me money, but she still had a few thousand quid left and all the updates stopped.

Honoured to have the thread title lol

I know Babs was listing what was being spent from the go fund me money, but she still had a few thousand quid left and all the updates stopped.
I was just thinking that, there is definitely still a large sum unaccounted for 🤔

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
Somethings up she didn’t announce an insta break either which is unusual for these types. Genuinely hope it’s nothing serious and she’s just gone off in a childish huff about something

Reactions: 3
She’s deleted the my little pony house sale post. Do we think someone’s been reading here 👀. If it had sold it’d be marked as sold like the other listings 🤔

• Wow
She’s deleted the my little pony house sale post. Do we think someone’s been reading here 👀. If it had sold it’d be marked as sold like the other listings 🤔
Oh she definitely reads here, someone said about her cakes being dry and flat and within an hour to two she was saying about it on her stories 🤣 what a sad little life Babs

Apparently she had an insta break whilst on holiday - more lies, she was definitely on there as she’s been liking loads of posts.

Reactions: 6
Apparently she had an insta break whilst on holiday - more lies, she was definitely on there as she’s been liking loads of posts.
Yeah I noticed that too 🤥

Also why the hell is she shouting on her stories yesterday? I have only just watched them and she's proper shouting, I wonder if her neighbours can hear her 🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Not yet there isn't but carry on like that and there soon will be. Therecreally isn't any need, other than selfishness, to be washing 2 cars every week. Bleats on about how we must save energy but doesn't care about other people when there is a national water shortage. Severn Trent are not restricting water yet but it doesn't mean knobs like her can waste it! 😡😡😡

Attachments

• Angry
Babs thinking she's original with the utility pole thing. Been doing this for years hun, duck me she goes on and on.

Reactions: 7
Not yet there isn't but carry on like that and there soon will be. Therecreally isn't any need, other than selfishness, to be washing 2 cars every week. Bleats on about how we must save energy but doesn't care about other people when there is a national water shortage. Severn Trent are not restricting water yet but it doesn't mean knobs like her can waste it! 😡😡😡
Her water usage is down right selfish. She has a 85% plastic garden but always get the hose out to water the few plants she has and wash the bloody patio. Can someone kindly gift the selfish c*nt a watering can and water butt next?

Reactions: 5
Her water usage is down right selfish. She has a 85% plastic garden but always get the hose out to water the few plants she has and wash the bloody patio. Can someone kindly gift the selfish c*nt a watering can and water butt next?
The amount of washing she does always stuns me. There are only 3 of them in the house! What is the poi t of putting everything on eco wash when she washes about 3 times daily? Surely they aren't all full loads? Practice what you preach Bab!