Dazlin cleaning & sister pledge #2 Ads & farts with swipe ups galore. Prep to snore, such a bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ads ads ads from babs this morning.

I hope her loyal clients have all found a new cleaner, seeing as babs isn't loyal to them anymore. Yes she is home schooling but has enough time for zoom calls, and plugging ads, and sanding staircase so she can't be that snowed under with it.

She is so far up herself she assumes her clients will just wait for her. I wouldn't, especially if I had been let down, but could see she was arsing around on the gram.

She was helping a client who hoarded and managed to build her trust up, yet she has just dropped her.

Don't worry guys, if you are craving a mojito in the sun....you can enjoy scrub daddy instead.

Ffs when will these idiots realise its all a gimmick. Regardless of the shape ....its a bleeping sponge scourer. And the spray is just a general cleaning spray.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Lmao sounding like Lego head today 😂

Touched a nerve Beggy 🤭

Screenshot_20210209_132812_com.instagram.android~2.jpg

For more cringe head over to tiktok and type in her name 😬

View attachment 426651
Is she trying to stop a fart from escaping 😂😂😂😂. Absolutely cracker of a find, might have to change this to my profile pic 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
What bugs me is why people feel the need to "thank" the likes of babs and begs for their codes and swipe ups.

Are these people so stupid that they don't understand that these 2 don't do things for the good of their hearts. Not only are they paid by swan to promote and share their discount code, but they also get money for their affiliate links.

No the wonder babs shares every time she is tagged in a purchase. She probably wets herself at more ££ made. For the price of those pans you can get much better deals elsewhere

Attachments

Reactions: 7
What bugs me is why people feel the need to "thank" the likes of babs and begs for their codes and swipe ups.

Are these people so stupid that they don't understand that these 2 don't do things for the good of their hearts. Not only are they paid by swan to promote and share their discount code, but they also get money for their affiliate links.

No the wonder babs shares every time she is tagged in a purchase. She probably wets herself at more ££ made. For the price of those pans you can get much better deals elsewhere
It's really sad but I think they do it to get her attention and probably get a fanny flutter seeing her post it on her stories 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Yes she definitely does. She’s so far up her own arse she could wear herself as a hat! Shame she’s not smart enough to realise she’s trolling herself.... SHE said she had sausage fingers same as SHE mocked her own brown windows.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She obviously reads on here … hence the sausage wafting out the farts this morning! Hey lyns are you regretting your under the counter oven now?
Hahaha I just caught up on a few stories and what an idiot! Funny how she never talks about how much of a rude condescending prick she is but hey ho

What the actual duck is this lol
For more cringe head over to tiktok and type in her name 😬
tit the actual bed... 🤢🤢🤢
View attachment 426651

• Haha
Happy Birthday Babs! Enjoy your new washer.. can’t wait to see what you get for Valentine’s Day!! Thankyou for entertaining us for all the wrong reasons 🤣 and can’t wait for you to repost this birthday greeting on your stories 🤣🤣

Omg hubbie has bought her a new washer to match tumble dryer more money thsn f!@cking sense
I hope she rehomes her old one.. nothing wrong with it and will just be another waste in landfill if she doesn’t.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Omg hubbie has bought her a new washer to match tumble dryer more money thsn f!@cking sense
She only bought that washing machine last year didnt she?? Or was that the dishwasher.

Talk about more money than sense. Not working and conning everyone with swipe ups must be paying off.

She is just a snooty, sausage fingered bleep who needs to be taken down a peg or 2

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Another new kettle?! Been totally put off anything from SWAN with the sheer amount they gift her!!! She, not that long ago got a free toaster/kettle/bread bin set etc didn’t she from Swan?! Ridiculous.

Reactions: 11
At least we won’t have to put up with a washing machine clean for a couple of weeks.. might give her some time to think of some interesting content for the breaks in her shopping channel.

But I thought Smol were the best.. then Ecover were the best.. then Method were the best.. then Aldi’s own brand were the best.. I’m still waiting for the Lakeland washing nuts to be the best and now, NOW Wilton London are the best!! Babs please clarify the situation immediately if not sooner..

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
At least we won’t have to put up with a washing machine clean for a couple of weeks.. might give her some time to think of some interesting content for the breaks in her shopping channel.

But I thought Smol were the best.. then Ecover were the best.. then Method were the best.. then Aldi’s own brand were the best.. I’m still waiting for the Lakeland washing nuts to be the best and now, NOW Wilton London are the best!! Babs please clarify the situation immediately if not sooner..
Dare someone to comment asking about smol 😆

• Haha
If my husband had bought me a washing machine for my birthday he would be getting divorce papers for his! Mind you my husband is a thoughtful man and would never even consider doing this! But hey ho each to their own.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.