Dazlin cleaning & sister pledge #2 Ads & farts with swipe ups galore. Prep to snore, such a bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was pmsl at the aircraft scrubber thing. She was giving close ups saying how good it was on the grout for the tiles but it was barely touching it! It was just skimming over the surface and kept losing power ever time she put any pressure on it to try and get into the crevices or really give it a good scrub. Another total waste of money for anyone who buys it. I wonder how many people will be conned with this one?
Exactly this. What utter shyte and shes trying to flog it 🙄

Reactions: 3
As if Sisterbegs attempt at a pitty mission yesterday with her "mild" antidepressants (like a huge chunk of the country isn't on them), think I'm gonna vaccum the stairs, wasn't eye-wateringly mundane enough... (you voluntarily posted that as credible content) 🥱😴😴.

Now the queen of condescend and toilet humour is on a try hard mission today, yawn....

Screenshot_20210206_172141_com.instagram.android~2.jpg
Screenshot_20210206_172145_com.instagram.android~2.jpg

Desperately trying to stay relevant by jumping on YET another bandwagon and fumbling anywhere for content. Mmmm, goat/sheep breast milk and tomatoes anyone 🤮.

We all know you're a condescending 'know it all' who doesn't give a toss about your followers, it's just damage control because you can't take the critique. The truth a little to hard to get yr knashers around "bab"? Why don't you distract yourself with some more beige interior "design" plans 🤣.

The pair of you should have a day, week, month, year or two off and come back if, and ONLY, when you can find something worthwhile posting.

P. S. Dazbab, it'd be a HUGE bonus if you found a new way to film stuff... Zooming in, out, up and down with some absolutely shite 90's dance music has been rinsed to the core on yr lil page 😂😂.

Omg literal vom 🤮🤮

Screenshot_20210206_181807.jpg

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Christ I thought she was baking her Sph2onge there for a sec, which she would totally do if she was paid to btw!
20210206_184223.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Her mate Lynsey Queen of clean made this on Wednesday. It looked an abomination then and still does now! No way was that trending 🤢🤢. I wouldn’t give it to my dogs

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Her mate Lynsey Queen of clean made this on Wednesday. It looked an abomination then and still does now! No way was that trending 🤢🤢. I wouldn’t give it to my dogs
She's very much up Lynsey's arse isn't she? She used to be up Hinches backside, then got all giddy meeting Jo from jottiesjournal at a fabulosa thing and now Lynsey 🤔

Her and pledge are both using their slow cookers and of course the swipe up followed 🥱

Reactions: 7
Smol dishwasher tablets aren't all what they cracked up to be, eh sister pledge
I actually use Smol dishwasher tablets and I honestly think they're brilliant. I started using the Fabric Conditioner too and that's also really good. I love their washing pods but they work out so much more expensive than powder so I had to stop using them :( Where's my commission eh Smol?!

Reactions: 1
I actually use Smol dishwasher tablets and I honestly think they're brilliant. I started using the Fabric Conditioner too and that's also really good. I love their washing pods but they work out so much more expensive than powder so I had to stop using them :( Where's my commission eh Smol?!
so witch one of our ‘fluencers influenced you to try it? SisterPlebs or DazBabz? Personaly I use no detergent as I wash my clothes in the river. With a stone. Best stain remover is your own spit. Lots of enzimes 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I used to use their non-bio pods but have switched to Home Bargains cheap ones. They work out a lot cheaper.

I hate seeing those bleeping fingers...
😂😂😂 The fart duo do have very unappealing stumpy chunky limbs don't they.

Why does beggy make such a massive fuss over doing the most basic stuff...

"Who runs the world" ffs your changing some light bulbs and filming it as supposedly entertaining content for the gram 🤦‍♀️

#SINGLE I can't 😭🤣🤣🤣

Brain surgeons and rocket scientists be quaking in their boots. Amazing that the rest of us just crack on with it without a second thought ffs.

Screenshot_20210208_144916_com.instagram.android~2.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
so witch one of our ‘fluencers influenced you to try it? SisterPlebs or DazBabz? Personaly I use no detergent as I wash my clothes in the river. With a stone. Best stain remover is your own spit. Lots of enzimes 👍
Actually none, I saw them recommended somewhere on Facebook on the Team TOMM group and got a free trial, loved them so kept them. No idea who influenced the person who influenced me though lol!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.