Dazlin cleaning & sister pledge #2 Ads & farts with swipe ups galore. Prep to snore, such a bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just can't get my head around her, she's weird. Flogging tit after tit after tit, she has a stash of mops, steam mops, hoovers, carpet cleaners etc, she encourages others to buy this crap which she gets commission for (and hasn't bought the crap in the first place either) and acts like a tight fisted old wench cos she has to have her tumble dryer on for an hour? "Treated myself". Having a tumble dryer on is not a treat for you. Don't act like you're struggling in this economical climate cos you're bloody not you condescending, judgemental, snobby, smug hole. Don't forget the holiday you have just been on. The lunches out. Getting your roof cleaned. 4 bed house for 2 adults and 1 kid. Running two cars. Some people are genuinely struggling to buy the absolute basics and you're acting like you're in it with them? duck all the way off you absolute disgrace.

Sorry for the rant guys, she just does my head in. Acting like she's helping people but she exploits them 😩
Perfectly executed & then buys £9 duvets 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.