Dazlin cleaning & sister pledge #2 Ads & farts with swipe ups galore. Prep to snore, such a bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she getting white windows put in?? I will laugh my silly little head off if they windows become white!

Reactions: 3
Is she getting white windows put in?? I will laugh my silly little head off if they windows become white!
I think so too 😆 did she recently change her back living room window to a French door or was it always like that?

Reactions: 2
I think so too 😆 did she recently change her back living room window to a French door or was it always like that?
You know that now you have mentioned it. I think she did change that window to doors ?! She is I think having them brown on the outside and whit on the inside. For a part time cleaner and a husband who is in administration she has a lot of money to spend this year?! 🧐

Reactions: 6
You know that now you have mentioned it. I think she did change that window to doors ?! She is I think having them brown on the outside and whit on the inside. For a part time cleaner and a husband who is in administration she has a lot of money to spend this year?! 🧐
Poland and Ukraine left over money being put to use maybe

Reactions: 4
No it looks like it was always a door but they’ve changed the unit so that it’s white double French door and full panels at the sides- no top window hopper and it was a single door before.

Did she post about this on stories? I only follow her loosely so may have missed it.

1D3A0B78-C43A-483F-939E-5DEBFA11E6E8.jpeg
081C0E88-91F9-4826-BED7-A75C13CC66DA.png

Last edited:
No it looks like it was always a door but they’ve changed the unit so that it’s white double French door and full panels at the sides- no top window hopper and it was a single door before.

Did she post about this on stories? I only follow her loosely so may have missed it.

View attachment 1426711View attachment 1426729
Yeah she was jizzing all over it as usual. Said "over the moon" numerous times. I looked the company up she used and that was not a cheap alteration!

Reactions: 1
When will she realise no one gives a tit about that bleeping hedgehog?! She’s just adverts and the hedgehog these days 😴😴😴😴

• Haha
Reactions: 9
How smug is she in that ‘floor clean’ reel? Not paid for a single one of those! So crass at such a time. People can’t afford to eat and she’s out here showing off and encouraging people to buy shite products!

Reactions: 10
She paid £60 for those monstrosities? There are much nicer boys school shoes for the same price or cheaper; she really has no idea at all

So she bought her sons school shoes now in case they sold out of the best ones… but if he grows out of them, she can take them back and exchange them? But she just said all the good ones would be gone? So what is she exchanging them for? She’s just too lazy to queue to get them nearer the start of the new year! She has one child, try doing it for 3 or 4!

Reactions: 12
I see money saving babs is back. 🙄
Passing off advice on saving money on your Amazon Prime subscription as her own which was posted hours before by the money saving expert himself.
Babs - you will never be Martin Lewis. Pack it in, you’re embarrassing.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I see money saving babs is back. 🙄
Passing off advice on saving money on your Amazon Prime subscription as her own which was posted hours before by the money saving expert himself.
Babs - you will never be Martin Lewis. Pack it in, you’re embarrassing.
She can't be that great at saving money if she was paying for Amazon Prime monthly, its always been cheaper to pay up front for the year.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.