Dawn Ward - RHOC

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry I know this is Dawns thread but how the hell is Darbys fella straight?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Sorry I know this is Dawns thread but how the hell is Darbys fella straight?!
There is definitely something odd about him. I think Queen Bee Dawn wants all her daughters to marry into wealth and live happily ever after. Yet Darby and Taylor have not exactly picked well, both Dads have kids by other women, and I can’t see either relationship working. But, hey, they both have a lot of money coming there way if they split! Dawn will be happy about that one, at least.

Never understood what Darby saw in him
I think she was bowled over by him being an older man.

Reactions: 9
There is definitely something odd about him. I think Queen Bee Dawn wants all her daughters to marry into wealth and live happily ever after. Yet Darby and Taylor have not exactly picked well, both Dads have kids by other women, and I can’t see either relationship working. But, hey, they both have a lot of money coming there way if they split! Dawn will be happy about that one, at least.

I think she was bowled over by him being an older man.
Michael already has a child with a past partner??!!!!!

Reactions: 5
I think it may be this 💷💷💷💷💷
But is he that loaded? Thought he just had a few ice cream stalls in UAE?
Plus there’s loads of rich man that don’t seem to be batting for the other side?
Darby is def attractive enough to have got better IMO. I’m not a fan I just mean in general. Like I honestly just dont get that whole relationship.

with Taylor I get why she is with Riyad £££££ and clout that he’s prem player

Reactions: 10
Plus there’s loads of rich man that don’t seem to be batting for the other side?
Darby is def attractive enough to have got better IMO. I’m not a fan I just mean in general. Like I honestly just dont get that whole relationship.

I think Taylor just got lucky with Riyad. I’d heard she’d been with a few footballers, including Aguero.
I don’t get what Darby see‘s in Michael Jackson looks wise, but they seem to match personality wise. The baby is the double of him.

I found it interesting that she pointed out that Ash’s Dad was there, made me wonder if she read here.

Reactions: 9
I think Taylor just got lucky with Riyad. I’d heard she’d been with a few footballers, including Aguero.
I don’t get what Darby see‘s in Michael Jackson looks wise, but they seem to match personality wise. The baby is the double of him.

I found it interesting that she pointed out that Ash’s Dad was there, made me wonder if she read here.
I don’t know if “ lucky “ is the right word with Riyad, unless it‘s meant as financially 😂. Let’s face it, he is a high earning footballer with not the greatest track record in long lasting relationships. So it’s only a matter of time before he jumps ship too. As for the money she will get for the child, that will be good until his career doesn’t bring in the big bucks anymore.
MJ is a weird looking guy, and doesn’t come across as very genuine. I think Darby was young and naïve when he made a play for her. She probably loved that he was wealthy ( lots of nice treats and gifts, holidays etc ) was a close family friend, and also older and worldly wise. I can’t see that relationship lasting either.
I agree, the baby is the double of him. Won’t be long before Darby starts to put filters on the poor thing ( if not done so already 🥺 ).

Never understood what Darby saw in him

Reactions: 7
I don’t know if “ lucky “ is the right word with Riyad, unless it‘s meant as financially 😂. Let’s face it, he is a high earning footballer with not the greatest track record in long lasting relationships. So it’s only a matter of time before he jumps ship too. As for the money she will get for the child, that will be good until his career doesn’t bring in the big bucks anymore.
MJ is a weird looking guy, and doesn’t come across as very genuine. I think Darby was young and naïve when he made a play for her. She probably loved that he was wealthy ( lots of nice treats and gifts, holidays etc ) was a close family friend, and also older and worldly wise. I can’t see that relationship lasting either.
I agree, the baby is the double of him. Won’t be long before Darby starts to put filters on the poor thing ( if not done so already 🥺 ).

Ha, yes I meant the money.

Reactions: 6

Michael already has a kid with a women who he abused I think. Someone on here said he doesn’t see the kid.
Great guy.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
I didn’t know any of this! Wow! It’s gone from thinking he bats for the other side to 2 kids.
He must financially support that other child?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I didn’t know any of this! Wow! It’s gone from thinking he bats for the other side to 2 kids.
He must financially support that other child?
Well it’s the law, but who knows- maybe that’s why he moved to Dubai.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.