Dawn Ward - RHOC

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I didn’t know any of this! Wow! It’s gone from thinking he bats for the other side to 2 kids.
He must financially support that other child?
I only know that from the rhoc thread. I wouldn't have had any idea that he had another kid, the way he's acted with this one, is like it's his first child.

Reactions: 5
I only know that from the rhoc thread. I wouldn't have had any idea that he had another kid, the way he's acted with this one, is like it's his first child.
As far as I know she has nothing to do with him at all and is now happily married with a daughter & step children.
He has nothing to do with his son 🥺

• Sad
Reactions: 6
As far as I know she has nothing to do with him at all and is now happily married with a daughter & step children.
He has nothing to do with his son 🥺
That's quite sad that he doesn't see his son. I'll never understand how a parent can can do that. I can't understand why Darby had a child with him, if he's left one family before he can do it again.

Reactions: 11
Yes and Darby is absolute double of that woman 👀🤷🏻‍♀️
Have you got a pic? As he is such a z list celeb, there isn’t that much info on his past life.

I didn’t know any of this! Wow! It’s gone from thinking he bats for the other side to 2 kids.
He must financially support that other child?
Well, both daughters have that in common.…they are both now step Mums.

That's quite sad that he doesn't see his son. I'll never understand how a parent can can do that. I can't understand why Darby had a child with him, if he's left one family before he can do it again.
Exactly what I think, if he can do it once..
I read once that when a couple split, the stat is around 50% of men who still want to see their kids, and 50% who don’t bother. If that stat is true, it’s quite incredible 🥺

His son is a beautiful soul - deffo his mother’s influence 💜
How has he managed to get these girls? They are out of his league. I can't believe he's around my age, he acts like a 29 hear old. He's technically old enough to be Darby's Dad, I don't get what she see's in him.

Reactions: 10
Do you know the mother?

How has he managed to get these girls? They are out of his league. I can't believe he's around my age, he acts like a 29 hear old. He's technically old enough to be Darby's Dad, I don't get what she see's in him.
I’m totally with you! I am beyond baffled by Darby and Michael Carrado Jackson. Wonder if they’ll get married any time soon? Don’t think I’ve seen much be said about that lately?

Well Dawneh now has everyone in Dubai with her, Ash, Terry, her housekeeper Josie & Au pair and has also brought the dogs over.
Wonder if Terry will go back with Darby & MJ at the end of a month?..

Reactions: 6
Well Dawneh now has everyone in Dubai with her, Ash, Terry, her housekeeper Josie & Au pair and has also brought the dogs over.
Wonder if Terry will go back with Darby & MJ at the end of a month?..
I imagine he'll be shipped back here, can't see her wanting him around for long. He'll probably want to visit his wife as well. I've not noticed her parents over there yet.

Wow, she is Darbys double. He certainly has a type, and obviously likes surgically enhanced faces on women with long brown hair!
I think DW is an awful role model. Everyone in the family over the age of 18 has had surgery ( numerous surgeries ). So much for promoting body positivity amongst your daughters! ☹

I imagine he'll be shipped back here, can't see her wanting him around for long. He'll probably want to visit his wife as well. I've not noticed her parents over there yet.
I bet Terry hates it there. Such a plastic and fake existence, certainly not everyones cup of tea. Definitely not mine.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Wow, she is Darbys double. He certainly has a type, and obviously likes surgically enhanced faces on women with long brown hair! 😌

I bet Terry hates it there. Such a plastic and fake existence, certainly not everyones cup of tea. Definitely not mine.
I hate it there as well. I'm always glad that I live on the other end of Cheshire, as I can just see Dawn's bit of Cheshire being as plastic and fake as Dubai, although Dubai is on another level.

Reactions: 9
Actually, Michaels wife is a better looking version of Derby, so that must rile her. I could never trust a man with a background like his, and with a wife who is a doppelgänger of me!!!!

Reactions: 13
Looks like Darby has a future already planned for her baby…as an influencer!!!
Promoting products as a baby? So sad. 😳
All these insta twats do it. I think a lot of them copy Skanky Solomon, she used her kid's to make more money from instagram and now they all seem to be doing it.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
All these insta twats do it. I think a lot of them copy Skanky Solomon, she used her kid's to make more money from instagram and now they all seem to be doing it.
It’s awful. I haven’t seen this before. Also, it’s not even like she needs the money is it? Maybe you and your sister need to get real jobs Darby, instead of turning your kids into mini influencers without them having any say in the matter.

• Sick
Reactions: 10
It’s awful. I haven’t seen this before. Also, it’s not even like she needs the money is it? Maybe you and your sister need to get real jobs Darby, instead of turning your kids into mini influencers without them having any say in the matter.
I'll be glad when all this influencer nonsense is over. I'm sure some children of bloggers are now suing their parents for them using them in their blogs and then instagram. I do think it's wrong, but they all do it, their children are treated like cash cows.

Reactions: 19
Wow I’ve just seen Taylor ward on dawns insta story and how different does she look without filters and make up! A different person

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.