Dawn Ward - RHOC

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well she’s back there again tomorrow 👀
She’ll want it finished for Friday as she’s judging some ‘Style’ competition at the Dubai races 🐴 this weekend…👀

• Haha
Reactions: 7
To be fair , whenever partner and I have a house party and people leave packets of cigarettes / bottles of spirits / whatever else it all gets kept in a cupboard and is fair game for us - we think of it as payment for hosting 😂😂😂 So that part I think is maybe plausible that they weren’t hers originally ?
As for the cocaine I think people have spoken previously about her taking it so I don’t believe she knew it wasn’t there - whether she had taken it YET that night or not 🤷🏻‍♀️ And again whether she had actually bought it or it had been left over from a party.
We have seen video evidence from RHOC of her being a nasty thug when especially when she’s drunk so I have no doubt at all she was racist and maybe even violent 😕

I think she will get off lightly though…
Next she’ll be bringing her poor housekeeper in to take the wrap for the cigarettes in her pocket, and she will back Dawn up through fear of loosing her job.
I believe 100% she did what she is in court for, as you say we have all seen what a nasty, foul mouthed thug she is when drunk or angry. More proof that money definitely does not buy class. Her and Tanya are nothing but fish wives with potty mouths and absolutely no class. No amount of designer goods and flash cars will ever hide that.
( oh, and throw Lystra in with those two also, all vile women )

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Next she’ll be bringing her poor housekeeper in to take the wrap for the cigarettes in her pocket, and she will back Dawn up through fear of loosing her job.
I believe 100% she did what she is in court for, as you say we have all seen what a nasty, foul mouthed thug she is when drunk or angry. More proof that money definitely does not buy class. Her and Tanya are nothing but fish wives with potty mouths and absolutely no class. No amount of designer goods and flash cars will ever hide that.
( oh, and throw Lystra in with those two also, all vile women )
In the newspaper article, it said the housekeeper is no longer employed by her and they parted amicably. Why am I so invested in this!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
To be fair , whenever partner and I have a house party and people leave packets of cigarettes / bottles of spirits / whatever else it all gets kept in a cupboard and is fair game for us - we think of it as payment for hosting 😂😂😂 So that part I think is maybe plausible that they weren’t hers originally ?
As for the cocaine I think people have spoken previously about her taking it so I don’t believe she knew it wasn’t there - whether she had taken it YET that night or not 🤷🏻‍♀️ And again whether she had actually bought it or it had been left over from a party.
We have seen video evidence from RHOC of her being a nasty thug when especially when she’s drunk so I have no doubt at all she was racist and maybe even violent 😕

I think she will get off lightly though…
We do this too but if I knew I had people at the party that had been doing cocaine I would check the contents of what is left just to be sure…

she’s honestly vile. I wonder what Mahrez thinks of this situation, he’s probably regretting getting Taylor pregnant and landing himself with this mental family for life

Reactions: 10
We do this too but if I knew I had people at the party that had been doing cocaine I would check the contents of what is left just to be sure…

she’s honestly vile. I wonder what Mahrez thinks of this situation, he’s probably regretting getting Taylor pregnant and landing himself with this mental family for life
He won’t hang around for long anyway. He left his former wife and child, so he has previous form on not hanging around. There will always be another Taylor around the corner when you have that kind of wage packet! But as far as Taylor is concerned, she is set for life financially now ( well, all the time Mahrez is bringing in the big bucks ) which will please Dawn at least.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
They've only done the Islamic ceremony so far, so all he needs to do is say Talaq 3 times and he's divorced her. And it has no standing in UK law.
So Taylor isn't set for life yet...

• Heart
Reactions: 19
They've only done the Islamic ceremony so far, so all he needs to do is say Talaq 3 times and he's divorced her. And it has no standing in UK law.
So Taylor isn't set for life yet...
Well she is for 18 years at least. I'm surprised they've not had a legal ceremony yet.

Reactions: 5
It’ll make for an interesting series if the Momager ends up in Strangeways!
She was only popular as she was always causing drama on RHOC so it was more watchable then. I would like to watch a TV show of behind the scenes of her fake “ show “ family though. They all make out they are happy happy happy on IG, but the incident with Taylor and the attack in Mykanos is more the reality of that family.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
She was only popular as she was always causing drama on RHOC so it was more watchable then. I would like to watch a TV show of behind the scenes of her fake “ show “ family though. They all make out they are happy happy happy on IG, but the incident with Taylor and the attack in Mykanos is more the reality of that family.

Urgh...like mother like daughter.

Reactions: 8
If only there was a ‘fingers crossed’ emoji!
Will this do….

She’s back tomorrow at Crown….
Jury are out…👀👁👀
Let’s hope whatever the outcome is, she will have her wings clipped somehow. By that I mean, so she can’t continue to strut around like some puffed out peacock and have everyone bow down to her. As with Katie Price, when these vile people get let off in Court with no more than a slapped wrist, they start to think they are above the law and as a result their behaviour becomes even worse.

Reactions: 13

The apple doesn’t fall far from the tree eh?

Reactions: 7
She made that show. I won't watch it anymore without her, the new people are vile....

• Angry
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.