Dawn Ward - RHOC

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She made that show. I won't watch it anymore without her, the new people are vile....
She made that show uncomfortable to watch as she was such a bully. I agree some of her ways were entertaining, but most were not, so she wasn’t missed imo.
I probably wont watch it again regardless as the cast now are either vile or deadly boring, but nothing to do with Dawn not being on it. Good riddance to her and Tanya I say.

Reactions: 16
Absolutely. Why was she cleared of both crimes...vile. poor chap should not have been harrassed. Literally shocked ...no grounds to be not guilty. At all.
I am so surprised as there is such a strong emphasis on race/ anti semitism/ hate crimes at the moment.
But she will get her comeuppance, as mud does stick, so certain people in her circle won’t be too happy. Plus ( as I mentioned earlier ) this will make her feel untouchable, so she will do something similar again. She won’t be so lucky next time.
She may have been the queen of Cheshire, but in Dubai, she is a very small fish, in a very big pond!

Reactions: 17

Innocent until proven guilty in a court of law so she's not guilty. RHOC could really do with her back as love her or dislike her she made the show, was the top dog and it's really gone downhill without her.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 11

Innocent until proven guilty in a court of law so she's not guilty. RHOC could really do with her back as love her or dislike her she made the show, was the top dog and it's really gone downhill without her.
Are you a Ward btw????

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Are you a Ward btw????
No but what's the point of a court of law if even when someone is found not guilty after all evidence is heard by a jury in person, people who only read snippets in the press think someone is still guilty? RHOC has really gone downhill and got worse without her and I think even her haters will agree. The show is a shadow of what it was and ratings I suspect say the same. Her being called homophobic was kinda strange when her best mates are a gay couple.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
No but what's the point of a court of law if even when someone is found not guilty after all evidence is heard by a jury in person, people who only read snippets in the press think someone is still guilty? RHOC has really gone downhill and got worse without her and I think even her haters will agree. The show is a shadow of what it was and ratings I suspect say the same. Her being called homophobic was kinda strange when her best mates are a gay couple.
She was good on the show, because she brought drama as were Magali and Ampika and it has gone down hill since the early days. However, you can't deny that Dawn is not a nice person.

Reactions: 21
Bullshit.......just because she has gay mates..... doesn't mean a thing......she's one of those people who say "I'm not prejudiced because I have a black mate". She was lucky.......this time. Buy that's twice now (sinitta) she won't be so lucky a third time and it will happen, she thinks above the law.

Reactions: 24
Katy Price got let off on a recent court appearance ( and numerous others ) when clearly she was guilty as hell, so the outcome ( sadly ) doesn’t always reflect if someone is guilty of a crime or not.
But when you can afford a loophole solicitor, you get what vast amounts you pay for. They are very good at spinning a case on it’s head and getting people off. There is a famous loophole solicitor that all the footballers use ( can’t remember his name ). By what I read on her trial, she clearly had a loophole solicitor.
So, her getting away with the crime, definitely doesn’t mean she is innocent of the crime.
I do agree the show has gone downhill though, but it had been leading that way even when Dawn was on it.

Absolute bullshit! 😡

I see there are no negative comments on her IG post which is amazing, she must be really busy pushing that delete button 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Katy Price got let off on a recent court appearance ( and numerous others ) when clearly she was guilty as hell, so the outcome ( sadly ) doesn’t always reflect if someone is guilty of a crime or not.
But when you can afford a loophole solicitor, you get what vast amounts you pay for. They are very good at spinning a case on it’s head and getting people off. There is a famous loophole solicitor that all the footballers use ( can’t remember his name ). By what I read on her trial, she clearly had a loophole solicitor.
So, her getting away with the crime, definitely doesn’t mean she is innocent of the crime.
I do agree the show has gone downhill though, but it had been leading that way even when Dawn was on it.

Absolute bullshit! 😡

I see there are no negative comments on her IG post which is amazing, she must be really busy pushing that delete button 😂

How sad of she is doing that. I'd have expected some negative comments. It makes me so angry that people like her and Katie Price get away with these things, when the average Joe wouldn't.

Reactions: 13
I don’t mind Dawn. I don’t think they have much money - nothing like what they try to show. BTP are a joke.

Reactions: 4
I am so surprised as there is such a strong emphasis on race/ anti semitism/ hate crimes at the moment.
But she will get her comeuppance, as mud does stick, so certain people in her circle won’t be too happy. Plus ( as I mentioned earlier ) this will make her feel untouchable, so she will do something similar again. She won’t be so lucky next time.
She may have been the queen of Cheshire, but in Dubai, she is a very small fish, in a very big pond!
Oh believe me she isn’t the queen of Cheshire .!🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.