Dawn Ward - RHOC

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The only reasons that I think it is possible that she’d receive a decent punishment is that there’s a lot around anti-semitism at the moment and a stand against it. Also that she has shown zero remorse and if she takes the stand with the same demeanor as on RHOC then she will also come across as cocky and arrogant too
Just thinking about Dawn in court - imagine if she argues back with the lawyer or the judge like she always argued in RHOC! 😳 Yelling and pointing in their faces 🤣 I just can’t imagine her maintaining her composure, don’t think she’s got it in her!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Just thinking about Dawn in court - imagine if she argues back with the lawyer or the judge like she always argued in RHOC! 😳 Yelling and pointing in their faces 🤣 I just can’t imagine her maintaining her composure, don’t think she’s got it in her!
Can imagine her trying to maintain the ‘meek is me’ attitude but when questioned it may be different 👀🤷🏻‍♀️👀

Reactions: 7
The only reasons that I think it is possible that she’d receive a decent punishment is that there’s a lot around anti-semitism at the moment and a stand against it. Also that she has shown zero remorse and if she takes the stand with the same demeanor as on RHOC then she will also come across as cocky and arrogant too
I agree and the fact that she’s got a previous conviction - the slapping Sinitta incident! Classy

• Wow
Reactions: 8
It really is vile, how dare she abuse innocent people just going about their business, working for a living? And not just abuse, racially abuse, she’s scum I hope her future grandchild never has to go through what she’s put these people through

Reactions: 24
She's bleeping pond life. A pig thick raddled old racist. Her and Danielle Lloyd should pair up - birds of a feather and all that.

Reactions: 27
I agree and the fact that she’s got a previous conviction - the slapping Sinitta incident! Classy
Oh yeah! Totally forgot about that one. I know it’s unethical but if I were the judge, I couldn’t help but have a sneaky peek at some RHOC episodes to see what she’s like. Mind you, she could just say she’s acting

Reactions: 9
Possibly - it was only listed for 2-3 days from 14/03 and it’s now on day 5…👀🤷🏻‍♀️
Even Dawn reckoned she’d only be back in the UK for a week, so the court case definitely seems to have taken longer than planned . . . 🤔

• Wow
She has been very quiet on Instagram too after the initial, "excited to be home for a week"
Not posting anything on Instagram must be killing her….👀😂🤣

Even Dawn reckoned she’d only be back in the UK for a week, so the court case definitely seems to have taken longer than planned . . . 🤔
It’s listed for court again tomorrow 👀 (part heard trial…)

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Sounds a little like the “police officer”.. well transport police officer has been asked to speak a little more in her favour.. wonder how much he was paid
I will be fuming if she gets away with this scot free! She behaves so badly towards people. She throws a tonne of money at some loophole solicitor, who then twists the whole case on its head to make it look like she was the victim 😡😡😡

• Angry
Reactions: 18
I will be fuming if she gets away with this scot free! She behaves so badly towards people. She throws a tonne of money at some loophole solicitor, who then twists the whole case on its head to make it look like she was the victim 😡😡😡
They sound make an example out of her.. no way she should get away with this

Just ran over here from the Real Housewives thread

I think she will get off with it especially now they’ve got the unlawful arrest admitted and none of her fingerprints on the cigarette packet

But if she does get found guilty and got a suspended sentence would that affect her life in Dubai?

Sounds a little like the “police officer”.. well transport police officer has been asked to speak a little more in her favour.. wonder how much he was paid
Her defence solicitor ( the same one she used when found guilty of assaulting Sinitta) has picked up on the fact the officer is a probationer & young in service.
She was acting D&D so there was no reason why she shouldn’t have been arrested for that and then further arrested for the assault/harassment & drugs etc at the Police Station.

Keeping 🤞🏼🤞🏼🤞🏼

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.