Dawn Ward - RHOC

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Noooo!!! ??

I feel she was low key trying to hide a drink problem on the last to second last season of her show. I have searched online for a future court date but nothing....what is it for?

Now I am wondering did she join the housewives of dubai??
Racial abuse of 2 Jewish lads and possession of cocaine.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Yeah, but I think Erika has Mafia connections which is why she thinks she’s untouchable (she practically is tbh, the way the other housewives crawl up her asshole) but Dawn? The cockiness and arrogance is jaw dropping.

Reactions: 7
How is this racist cokehead still acting so smug? It’s utterly bizarre.
It really is - you’d never think she had an imminent court case and was financially struggling! Has she been putting a façade up for so long that it’s just second nature at this point?! Is there any sliver of genuine Dawn in there or is she just a hollow caricature at this point!! 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 4
It really is - you’d never think she had an imminent court case and was financially struggling! Has she been putting a façade up for so long that it’s just second nature at this point?! Is there any sliver of genuine Dawn in there or is she just a hollow caricature at this point!! 🤷🏼‍♀️
She’s been like this for years.
All smoke and mirrors.

Reactions: 7
They’re having a boy, first one born into the family, everyone will lose their tit over it and his poor daughters will get shunted to the side 😔

• Wow
Reactions: 9
They’re having a boy, first one born into the family, everyone will lose their tit over it and his poor daughters will get shunted to the side 😔
I hope not so sad 😞.
On another note My gosh she is only 24!! I might be cynical but I don't think she would have a baby at 24 if he wasn't a footballer. She seems too in love with herself and the instergram lifestyle.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I hope not so sad 😞.
On another note My gosh she is only 24!! I might be cynical but I don't think she would have a baby at 24 if he wasn't a footballer. She seems too in love with herself and the instergram lifestyle.
Can’t believe she’s 24 purely because she looks about 40 from all these ridiculous treatments at her mothers so called ‘clinic’

Reactions: 20
Dawn taught them well......just got to find 2 Arabian millionaire's kids to set up her youngest 2 with for the future and she can relax....

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Dawn taught them well......just got to find 2 Arabian millionaire's kids to set up her youngest 2 with for the future and she can relax....
She’s probably holding interviews and drawing up contracts for 5 years’ time whilst they’re living out there! 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Taylor’s in for a sharp shock with newborn life in that marble hazard of an apartment they’ve just completed!….. But then again, they’ll probably have a nanny doing the parenting for her.

One thing for sure, she seems to have forgotten that he has no problem walking out on the mother of his children, a baby is no insurance policy.

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.