Dawn Ward - RHOC

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just stumbled across this thread 👀

I’ve never watched the show, but during the first lockdown I went to my local supermarket, we’re all queuing 6ft apart to get inside, and ahead of me was THE LOUDEST WOMAN ON THIS EARTH. She was leaning on a trolley and barking down the phone, flicking long blonde hair and totally ignoring the pre teen at her side. We have a lot of WAG types around here, and even more of the wannabe cling-ons, but something about this woman screamed ego, like we should all know who she is, so whilst queuing I had a Google of loud mouth noisy Cheshire wags found one of the first images matched and that’s the story of how I came to know who Dawn is

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
I've been reading back on this thread. Not seen RHOC since the early days, but three things have always fascinated me. How Dawn and Ashley could ever possibly afford to buy and live in that house? What really did happen between Dawn and Leanne Brown, the whole alleged feud over money? and finally, what the hell has Dawn had done to her face and why? does she really think it looks good? You can apply the last question to why people employ her as an interior designer as well. We're looking to move house and some of the ones we've seen online, we dismiss as being 'very Dawn Ward' and believe me, that's not a compliment.

A poster up above has answered the house and money query, but if there's any real insight into Dawn and Leanne, I'm so ready to hear it.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Has yet she even pregnant for ages? She was pregnant when she drunkenly charged at those girls in Mykonos no? She’s proper gutter trash.

Reactions: 6
Hmmm I saw that picture the other day, not flattering at the tum at all in that dress, but on her insta stories tonight she’s clearly got alcohol in front of her and I would sincerely hope she’s not that stupid!

I’ve heard that they’ve married in secret, and it did seem odd that her friends went out to Dubai along with all of their family…….

Reactions: 2
His ex must be horrified that her children are going to be around the Wards now, with Taylor as a stepmother.
It’s every mums worst nightmare.

Reactions: 10
Why do the wards always go away with Taylor & Mahrez? They’re all in Dubai now.. I’m sure Mahrez financially supports them🙄 if he wasn’t a footballer there is no way that Taylor would’ve got with him

Reactions: 12
Taylor and Mahrez went to a party of FOF about 18months ago. They hadn’t been together long. She barely spoke apparently and he said literally NOTHING.
All end in tears. As soon as he is not playing for United she will be off.
She will have the obligatory baby obviously.

Reactions: 12
Why do the wards always go away with Taylor & Mahrez? They’re all in Dubai now.. I’m sure Mahrez financially supports them🙄 if he wasn’t a footballer there is no way that Taylor would’ve got with him
Dawn, Ashley & the 2 younger girls are living out in Dubai now.

Reactions: 1
duck me taylor is only 24?! Jesus .. all this work and they all look like mattress faced old timers.. get a refund love you look like shite

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
But they only own about 5% of Warford Hall, and it’s been on the market for ages now. Perhaps the new pool is paid for by the other investors to help sell it?
I know they’ve been trying to turn it into a spa or wedding venue for years now, it’s an albatross.
Noooo!!! ??

I feel she was low key trying to hide a drink problem on the last to second last season of her show. I have searched online for a future court date but nothing....what is it for?

Now I am wondering did she join the housewives of dubai??

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.