Dawn Ward - RHOC

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When you filter yourself that much, you lose ya bellybutton amongst other features..👀🫣🤣
🤣🤣🤣Waste of space grabs herself a footballer gets pregnant and wall to wall holiday if she had a brain cell be dangerous

Reactions: 7
How can she be going on so many flights when she is so heavily pregnant? Her lifestyle is soooo flaunty atm.

Reactions: 6
How can she be going on so many flights when she is so heavily pregnant? Her lifestyle is soooo flaunty atm.
Hmm I’m sure he has given her a lump sum of money as she is pregnant and she is now living her best life
That’s what most men with money do
Must be nice hahah

Reactions: 8
Is he on her holiday with her now? I'm sure it was him smashing the plates over her friends head.

Reactions: 2
Taylor Ward selling the clothes she's been given for free for Adverts on depop, instead of just donating them to charity and whilst married to a multi millionaire. I don't get it. See also her selling a Boohoo jacket for £5. Sharing for anyone jealous of her lifestyle, as I have done a recent week's with all the holidays and private jets. She must be seriously skint when he isn't paying for things. Ps) can't post screenshot but they're all over her depop page and match up with the exact same photos from her Instagram where she's tagged Ad which means she got them for free.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.