Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

kermucklowe

Chatty Member
Is Ower Ash going to be on the next Ru Paul's Drag Race? He's getting more feminine by the day. I'm 100% sure he had mascara on today's stories....

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Lizzymint

VIP Member
No. Jews are not a race. You're confusing things.
*This explains very clearly and eloquently , and will hopefully stop any doubts that this is a racist hate crime

• Heart

loubylou50

VIP Member
Dawn taught them well......just got to find 2 Arabian millionaire's kids to set up her youngest 2 with for the future and she can relax....
She’s probably holding interviews and drawing up contracts for 5 years’ time whilst they’re living out there! 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha

Caggis65

Chatty Member

Looks like part of it went bust
A think all reality z listers make it look like they loaded but in reality all smoke and mirrors... freebies and bank loans.and they only look good with filters fake ... Why would you need to keep endorsing product on here if ya loaded

White

Sadly for her, she'll always have a criminal record from when was found guilty of assault in Court in 2016, and will always have to declare a Criminal Record when applying for an ESTA to the USA for example and many other countries who have a Visa or Visa waiver requirement who don't recognise Rehabilitation of Offenders or the time passed.

I would rather be poor and have nothing at all than have a criminal record, just as I feel a good character and upholding citizen of the law is more important than money. Money can't ever erase a criminal record and a guilty sentence. The latest case doesn't erase that sadly.

Sabbie

VIP Member
I only watch her on RHOC and I think she's she's pretty funny even though she's probably a back stabber. I was very sad when they dropped her tagline in the titles, but we still use it in our household. "People wanna be me. I am me!" 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 11

AllSeeingEye123

VIP Member

Innocent until proven guilty in a court of law so she's not guilty. RHOC could really do with her back as love her or hate her she made the show, was the top dog and it's really gone downhill without her.

• Sick
  • Angry

Em_

VIP Member
I’ve just seen Dawn‘s hospital update, I hate posts lime that, it’s attention seeking at it‘s lowest form.

HarrySnotter

I think she's horrible sometimes. I really can't stand the whole 'I say it how it is' nonsense. I'd still rather have Dawn than Perla though, she's as sneaky as they come.

Mintymoo

Chatty Member
So Dawneh is on her way back to Blighty tomorrow…
Is that because her court case is in 10 days time?..🧐

• Haha
  • Wow

Em_

VIP Member
As far as I know she has nothing to do with him at all and is now happily married with a daughter & step children.
He has nothing to do with his son 🥺
That's quite sad that he doesn't see his son. I'll never understand how a parent can can do that. I can't understand why Darby had a child with him, if he's left one family before he can do it again.